News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

My life is being consumed by Animal Crossing: New Leaf... IT'S SO AMAZING WHY DID I NEVER PICK IT UP BEFORE?!? I mean, I thought I'd originally hate these kind of games, but I guess not. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ZeldaFan

I got Watch Dogs and GTA IV for Christmas and I've been playing those nonstop since then.
Before that I was into Skyward Sword (still haven't beaten it). IMO it's not that great of a game so I'm having trouble getting through it...  :-\

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 17, 2015, 09:51:52 PMBefore that I was into Skyward Sword (still haven't beaten it). IMO it's not that great of a game so I'm having trouble getting through it...  :-\

It's def. one of the lesser Zelda titles, that's for sure.

I'm currently playing Wario's Woods-so addictingggggg.....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Yugi

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Beat Cave Story today! And I didn't get the worst ending! Now I have to go back and get all the collectables I missed...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

Honestly SS isn't my fav either. The dungeons are definitely clever and well-designed, but it has one of my least favorite overworld's of any LoZ title and the Wiimotion Plus quickly becomes gimmicky and tiresome. Still a great game all-around.

Also Cavestory is probably the best thing I've never payed money for. LOVE IT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on January 17, 2015, 11:12:18 PMBeat Cave Story today! And I didn't get the worst ending! Now I have to go back and get all the collectables I missed...

Don't leave Curly behind! :C

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2015, 11:16:14 PMHonestly SS isn't my fav either. The dungeons are definitely clever and well-designed, but it has one of my least favorite overworld's of any LoZ title and the Wiimotion Plus quickly becomes gimmicky and tiresome. Still a great game all-around.

Precisely my thoughts on it.  Also dear god the swimming is terrible.  I did really like all the whole pre-Hyrule lore though, it made exploring specific areas almost make up for the sad excuse of an overworld.

me irl
[close]

mikey

by overworld do you guys mean hyrule or the sky
I think it would have been cool if you could have reached all the areas by foot, but they were already big enough as is so I'm not complaining
unmotivated

McDucky

The Witcher 2 looks really good and runs surprisingly well.
10 points to CD PROJEKT RED for amazing game engine :D