News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Mole

That's probably part of the reason I love Sunshine so much. You have a goal for each level, but in reality you can pretty much do whatever you want. I really like how you're rewarded for exploring with all of the hidden secrets and whatnot.

Sebastian

Quote from: Magic Mole on February 22, 2015, 05:39:49 PMThat's probably part of the reason I love Sunshine so much. You have a goal for each level, but in reality you can pretty much do whatever you want. I really like how you're rewarded for exploring with all of the hidden secrets and whatnot.
Exactly!
I also thought Galaxy got a little repetitive and boring :/ despite its great music!
64 is my favorite.

Nebbles

Galaxy 2 did a little better of being able to explore a bit more via hidden stars, at least. But the soundtrack and visuals will always be my favorite.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Galaxy will always be my favorite but the great thing about Mario is that everyone can have different favorites and that's perfectly okay.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

I always felt that Galaxy was an is the best mario game. Yes, it may not be that hard, and yes, you don't explore that much. But that's never been what Mario games have been about. They've been about having fun, never being too challenging (except the first 5 games), and just the overall presentation and experience. In that aspect, Galaxy excelled. I never found myself getting bored, but, then again, I didn't get that many stars past the required amount. The game felt so fresh and had a unique art direction/setting. I will admit. I haven't played Sunshine, or 64 on the original console. And I probably never will, as the polygonal graphics and camera angles have aged badly. idk where I was going with all this, but I never even considered Galaxy to be a bit repetitive. G2, on the other hand, did. Idk why, but it just felt so restrictive and felt like there were LESS things to explore, not more.

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on February 22, 2015, 06:48:13 PMGalaxy 2 did a little better of being able to explore a bit more via hidden stars, at least. But the soundtrack and visuals will always be my favorite.
You're right. I've only played a few stars and totally agree.
Wish I had it.....

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 22, 2015, 06:55:09 PMthe great thing about Mario is that everyone can have different favorites and that's perfectly okay.  :D
Absolutely!

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 22, 2015, 06:55:09 PMthe great thing about Mario is that everyone can have different favorites and that's perfectly okay.  :D
okay what
no first of all people can't have different favorites.  That's not allowed.  Second, if it WERE allowed it wouldn't be okay, anyone with a favorite game different from the "mainstream" favorite should be ostracized because that is NOT OKAY
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

I think Nocturne needs to take my Comedy 101 course, because he clearly forgot how to sarcasm correctly.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 22, 2015, 08:25:17 PMI think Nocturne needs to take my Comedy 101 course, because he clearly forgot how to sarcasm correctly.
^
lol

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 22, 2015, 08:25:17 PMI think Nocturne needs to take my Comedy 101 course, because he clearly forgot how to sarcasm correctly.

Where can I take this course?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

what's sarcasm
unmotivated

Dudeman

Currently playing through the Mega Man Zero series. Ugh, it's so haaaaaaaaaard to get good rankings.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

I beat Mega Man 2 on hard mode yesterday after much blood, sweat, and tears. On to 3 I guess...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

I finally beat Sonic the Hedgehog 2. It's hard.