What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The soundtrack to that game tho is so dang funky

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 23, 2015, 05:09:35 PMI finally beat Sonic the Hedgehog 2. It's hard.
Ye youngins have it easy! We did it on the original Genesis!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Been playing Monster Hunter 4. Need some more hunting buddies o:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 23, 2015, 07:27:50 PMYe youngins have it easy! We did it on the original Genesis!
Why is it harder?
Cause you can't do save mode ;)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on February 23, 2015, 07:31:55 PMBeen playing Monster Hunter 4. Need some more hunting buddies o:
i'm gonna get that game eventually, but having internet is a separate beast lol. I have 3 right now tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

jegilmer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 22, 2015, 05:15:27 PMThe reason SMG was so easy was because it railroaded you in each mission, whereas as its predecessors let you figure out how to do things on your own.

Couldn't have said it better. I never thought of that, but that's a very good point.

jegilmer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 22, 2015, 06:36:22 PMExactly!
I also thought Galaxy got a little repetitive and boring :/ despite its great music!
64 is my favorite.

64 is the best! My favorite, too. But yeah, I hope when they come out with another Mario platformer that it will allow you to have the freedom of the older games. If not more!

the_last_sheikah

The water temple in Majora's Mask burned me out on TLOZ for a little, so I caved and started FE:A. And I gotta say, I'm loving these characters so far.  ;D
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

The first time I did that stupid temple (in the original game, have only just gotten Goron mask in this one lol) I got all the way to the boss and just barely didn't have enough time to beat him.  I was a bit salty.

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 23, 2015, 10:41:48 PMThe water temple in Majora's Mask burned me out on TLOZ for a little, so I caved and started FE:A. And I gotta say, I'm loving these characters so far.  ;D
I feel like they included the Great Bay Temple so people would appreciate the rest of the game more.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 23, 2015, 10:41:48 PMThe water temple in Majora's Mask burned me out on TLOZ for a little, so I caved and started FE:A. And I gotta say, I'm loving these characters so far.  ;D

I expect lots of details on your FE:A run!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

HEY. I LIKED the Great Bay temple.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

It wasn't painful in the least. I like challenges.