News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Aghhh. Nope. I'm gone atm. Maybe another time when I gain some skill. We need a thread for things like this.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 20, 2015, 09:48:01 PMI beat Mega Man 8 and now I only have two more games to get through this month.
You have a playstation?

blueflower999

Quote from: Yugi on March 21, 2015, 02:51:22 PMYou have a playstation?
Do you even know me at all

I have a GameCube. The game was released on like three consoles. :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ekezay123

Quote from: Latios212 on March 20, 2015, 07:28:06 PMWhy, yes it is. Now, time to get all Perfect! :)

(Someone should arrange a few of those songs too.)
Currently Munchy Monk 2 is arranged, but there should be more. Also I am currently about to complete rhythm heaven as there are only two more I need to get a superb on (curse Rhythm Rally 2 and Shoot em' Up 2 as well) then I have to get a perfect on everything. Other than that I am super invested in minecraft right now.

fingerz

I'm going to gut every one of those idiots who work at Genius Sonority Inc. for creating Pokemon Shuffle. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EVEN CONSIDER MAKING A GAME THAT CAN'T BE BEATEN WITHOUT PAYING MONEY. I refuse to spend money on it, yet you make goddamn bosses that you can't even anywhere near defeat without spending thousands of coins!

WHY YOU MAKE MEGA GLALIE IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT? HUH?? >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Quote from: fingerz on March 25, 2015, 07:52:44 PMI'm going to gut every one of those idiots who work at Genius Sonority Inc. for creating Pokemon Shuffle. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EVEN CONSIDER MAKING A GAME THAT CAN'T BE BEATEN WITHOUT PAYING MONEY. I refuse to spend money on it, yet you make goddamn bosses that you can't even anywhere near defeat without spending thousands of coins!

WHY YOU MAKE MEGA GLALIE IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT? HUH?? >:(
That's why you stick with Mario and Zelda games ;)

Maelstrom

That's called freemium. (from the Latin root word "not really" I think.)
It makes money. If you pay upfront, there shouldn't be things like that in it.

mikey

gosh, the timed ones are just impossible.  I can only beat mega absol with like 5 seconds left and haven't caught him yet.  I just stick to the main ones since I can beat those
unmotivated

fingerz

Level 120 is impossible without spending money... Seriously, I didn't think game developers were that cruel, but now I know completely differently...
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

How is it even possible with money? What changes it?

mikey

haha I'm only on like level 30
I play it like once every other day and my 3DS is dead right now so I haven't been playing it
unmotivated

fingerz

Well, you can buy things before a battle to help you out: delay opponents disruptions, remove one Pokemon from play to make things easier, etc. The shit part about it is that they cost a FORTUNE!!

Seriously, Complexity -1 is 9000 coins for ONE. And you get 100 coins from a single level the first time you beat it... 30 any time from then on... So, just do 300 levels and you have enough to buy one.

Even buying jewels, you spend a heap of jewels just to get 48,000 coins, which is only 5 of those things... A rip-off, I tell you. :(

K-NiGhT

I gave up on that game :P I usually don't play games like that for that exact reason.

Man, Monster Hunter 4 tho.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

Oddly enough, I've been playing Destiny again.  It's oddly more fun to play casually than...literally anything else.
Also been playing Smite, I still suck, but hey, I have fun and that's what counts.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!