All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

all yoshi games are just a remake of yoshi's island

jegilmer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2015, 10:46:53 AMI ADORE Yoshi's Story! I think it's an underrated game. I love the main "Yoshi's Song" theme that plays in the levels--it's such a catchy and well-layered track. Masakazu Sugimori's arrangement of the "Ending" that's in the Super Smash Bros. games is amazing as well, I'd recommend checking it out if you haven't! :D

I agree! A lot of people hated Yoshi's story when it came out because it was different from Yoshi's Island, but I really like Yoshi's Story. It's one of the earliest games I remember playing, so that could be one of the reasons. And yes I agree! I actually arranged that piece a few weeks ago! It's such a catchy theme! But I think I've probably heard it, but I'll check it out again because I don't really remember it!

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 10:52:18 AMIs Yoshi's Story the same as Yoshi's Island?

Nah, Yoshi's Island came before Yoshi's Story. They're both really fun games though!

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on August 22, 2015, 10:56:10 AMall yoshi games follow the same formula
ftfy
Also Yoshi's Story is different in that you have to collect fruit to progress.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2015, 10:55:07 AMYoshi's Story is a platformer that was released for the Nintendo 64, and was pretty heavily criticized because it's far easier and generally different from Yoshi's Island, which was very popular at the time. There's also a weird thing where you can only play one-fourth of the game's levels in any given play through, so you need to play it multiple times to actually see the whole thing. It's not very popular but I really loved it as a kid so it has a special place in my heart.

Oh, I know that game! I really wish I had an N64...

Boy, people just don't want change do they. It's just like CoD. People complained that CoD was the same crap every year, then ghosts got released which was COMPLETELY different, and got the worst reviews.  :P
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

actually ghosts was just terrible
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

jegilmer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 10:59:46 AMOh, I know that game! I really wish I had an N64...

Boy, people just don't want change do they. It's just like CoD. People complained that CoD was the same crap every year, then ghosts got released which was COMPLETELY different, and got the worst reviews.  :P

You should get one! You might be able to get one pretty cheap on amazon or eBay. I'm not sure though.

And as far as CoD goes, I haven't really played many of their games. I usually play Halo haha.

ThatGamer

Quote from: jegilmer on August 22, 2015, 11:06:49 AMYou should get one! You might be able to get one pretty cheap on amazon or eBay. I'm not sure though.

And as far as CoD goes, I haven't really played many of their games. I usually play Halo haha.

I never played Halo because I have a PS5. But I tried Destiny which is the same thing...

jegilmer

Oh gotcha. I haven't played Destiny, but I heard the story kinda sucked.

At least in comparison to the Halo storyline.

ThatGamer

Quote from: jegilmer on August 22, 2015, 11:15:02 AMOh gotcha. I haven't played Destiny, but I heard the story kinda sucked.

And the whole game as a matter of fact sucked. Sold it and got Rayman Legends instead, my new favourite game.

braix

Should I preorder Black Ops 3? I'll be broke afterwards but fkit I want that game
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 11:03:58 AMBut it was different.
I did a one day rental of Ghosts from redbox for that very reason, and I didn't find it to be that much different.
Plus, it sucked. Biggest waste of a one day rental ever. At least I didn't buy it.
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 22, 2015, 11:17:16 AMShould I preorder Black Ops 3? I'll be broke afterwards but fkit I want that game
In a post Aliens: Colonial Marines no game should be pre-ordered.
Unless It's MGSV.
Or Zero Escape 3.

SlowPokemon

LOL I have Zero Escape 3 preordered

those watch bonuses went really fast
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.