News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

you obviously need to read that "Spyology" book, slow.
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

I mean, all of those things are pretty basic facets of how analog cassettes work.  Maybe it's a case of you're too young to know about it? :B

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah I probably am. I had cassettes when I was younger but I didn't know you could manipulate them to play things at double speed or whatever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

I'd so much like to say that maybe SlowPokemon will be able to solve that puzzle when Hotel Dusk 3 comes out and they have an iPod there instead but I can't. I played with cassette tape player shit all my childhood and I didn't know that play+forward had a purpose.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

BrainyLucario

Quote from: GaryOak on March 22, 2016, 11:37:46 AMI'd so much like to say that maybe SlowPokemon will be able to solve that puzzle when Hotel Dusk 3 comes out and they have an iPod there instead but I can't. I played with cassette tape player shit all my childhood and I didn't know that play+forward had a purpose.
Cassette tape players are not that bad in my opinion...there just old...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Zunawe

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 22, 2016, 11:42:15 AMCassette tape players are not that bad in my opinion...there just old...
Some of us just died a little.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

Quote from: Zunawe on March 22, 2016, 12:27:12 PMSome of us just died a little.
I used cassettes as a kid.  When I was a bit older CD players started to become a thing.  I don't think iPods were a thing until I was in the double digits?  My older sister had an iPod shuffle and she got a flip phone for her 13th birthday
unmotivated

Altissimo

cassettes and vhses are the best k

mikey

"coming soon to own on VHS" at the beginning of every Disney preview
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 22, 2016, 02:48:53 PM"coming soon to own on VHS" at the beginning of every Disney preview

ah..... be still my heart

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 22, 2016, 02:48:53 PM"coming soon to own on VHS" at the beginning of every Disney preview
That brings back so many memories....

mikey

you were born after 2000.  Everything you watched was on a DVD
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 22, 2016, 04:09:40 PMyou were born after 2000.  Everything you watched was on a DVD
Nope. My grandmother, I called her Nonny, used to have a VHS player when she was still alive. I would stay at her house on weekends and watch movies with her. "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island" was a personal favorite of mine. AND YES THEY MADE IT ON VHS!!!

mikey

but you never watched sleeping beauty or beauty and the beast or the fox and the hound huh
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 22, 2016, 04:16:25 PMbut you never watched sleeping beauty or beauty and the beast or the fox and the hound huh
YEP! I did im fact have those VHS tapes. The cases were always fun to open! They intrigued me so much, for some reason.