News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion. 10/10 would get scared by a piece of toast again.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

I just 100% completed Klonoa: Empire of Dreams. I'm honestly not sure if it was worth it. I've also been playing Professor Layton and the Lost Future today.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Replaying Skyward Sword.  It doesn't age well, lol, but I've been seeing a lot of similarities between it and BotW
unmotivated

Altissimo

Replaying the Ace Attorney series in prep for AA6, and also doing some Triples stuff in the Battle Maison. i'm using a sun team with flareon and pikachu that someone else invented (because i said i wanted to see flareon on a team so they literally put flareon on a team because of that) and it is kicking ass i love it

AwesomeYears

Started playing Starbound since it became 1.0
Can't wait to see the story mode!

Maelstrom

I'm forgetting that every game except Monster Hunter Generations exists.

SlowPokemon

Downloaded Ocarina of Time 3D. I haven't tried playing Ocarina since it came out for 3DS five years ago (and I got so frustrated with it that I gave it to my little cousin). But I was convinced by my younger brother to give it another shot, and he gave me $10 toward the $20 game so I really couldn't say no.

For some reason, even after so many times trying to play it and not fully understanding the point, I finally understand why everyone loves this game so much. It's downright fun as hell. And it looks magnificent on 3DS. I honestly am looking forward to playing the rest and I've hardly done anything yet--I'm heading for Zora's Domain, but I've actually played about seven hours because I got so hooked on the side quest stuff. (Yay for getting all the bag enlargers and also fuck the bombchu bowling alley.)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

so if you finally understand the point of oot, that pretty much means you like all zelda games
unmotivated

braix

I also started playing that game(though this is my 3rd run since getting it). Right now I just finished the fire and forest temples and heading to the water temple. I remember having a terrible time with the water temple I think it was really hard or something.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Last time I played it I got to the bottom of the well and just stopped I was so frustrated and irritated with the game lol

I've found it's more fun to go slowly at my own pace
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

the water temple is actually really easy, but it's different than other dungeons.  You really gotta get the compass and that makes it easy
jabu jabu's belly and the shadow temple are both infinity times more irritating and hard than the water temple is
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Hey Slow, make sure you play Majora's Mask afterwards. I love it to death, but you need to play OoT first to understand why.

mikey

then play wind waker and minish cap and link's awakening and a link to the past and...
unmotivated

braix

tbh I've only played OoT, 4 swords, part of mm, and a bit of minish cap
I really want to play tp but I dont have a wii
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 05, 2016, 07:15:52 PMthen play wind waker and minish cap and link's awakening and a link to the past and...
I said it because those two games are so close to each other, yet so different.