What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Depends. Are you doing sidequests?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Yeah, the main storyline isn't that long, but there's an entire notebook full of things you need to do
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I've done a TON of them already, I'm at nearly 30 hours and I've just finished the Stone Tower Temple.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

You gonna do the Anju and Kafei sidequest?

mikey

That's like a required sidequest if such a thing can exist
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on August 30, 2016, 07:59:01 PMYou gonna do the Anju and Kafei sidequest?
Aah, yes... one of the few sidequests that makes you COMPLETELY HATE EVERY CHARACTER INVOLVED IN IT. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO REDO THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE I MISSED THE EVENT BY LITERALLY TWO MINUTES!?!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 30, 2016, 08:07:34 PMThat's like a required sidequest if such a thing can exist

I agree - heck, I agree so much I did a mini presentation thing on the sidequest itself last semester!

SlowPokemon

I'm at 10:30 on the final day, have the max amount of every item pretty much and I have all of the masks besides the fierce deity one. So I just saved and I am Gearing To Go

(I used a walkthrough for the last couple masks because I'm ready to be done with this game and I didn't want to spend hours and hours before the final boss to do that)

I only have 12 hearts but fuck that shit, I don't got time to get the fucking frog band together

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

So you did do Anju and Kafei, good.

SlowPokemon

I mean I had already done most of that one, I just had to stop the first time because I hadn't been to the canyon yet

cashwarrior1

I didn't do Anju and Kafei because I don't care enough? I dunno, I just feel like I have too many sidequests available that I don't want to do them.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 31, 2016, 05:53:35 PMI didn't do Anju and Kafei because I don't care enough? I dunno, I just feel like I have too many sidequests available that I don't want to do them.

The very end of it is powerful as hell and worth the rest imo

Nebbles

Oh, absolutely. The ending of the quest really, really gets you. The last line of dialogue is just... damn.

cashwarrior1

I already know what the ending is, tho, I've watched PBG talk about it. (before the game was announced on 3DS)