News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I played Shadow Dragon on the DS, and the very beginning of Sacred Stones, if that counts for anything.
(edit: not in terms of knowledge but just to continue my convo with Nebbles, just saying that so this doesn't get confuzzled)
what is shitpost

daj

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 17, 2016, 11:11:54 PMI played Shadow Dragon on the DS, and the very beginning of Sacred Stones, if that counts for anything.
(edit: not in terms of knowledge but just to continue my convo with Nebbles, just saying that so this doesn't get confuzzled)

Shadow Dragon was kinda convoluted and weird with the whole reclassing thing, ahaha. Didn't think it was a fantastic game, though the Hard 5 difficulty was quite interesting xD

Sacred Stones...yeah. Not a bad game, just easy :p

I'm doing Eliwood Hard Mode on FE7 now, hehe! Using your brain for a game is good.

Maelstrom

Honestly, Shadow Dragon is easily the worst game to get a western release, with the possible exception of Fates. Don't judge the series off of that.

Sacred Stones is pretty dang good, probably my 2nd favorite in the series, but, yeah. It's pretty easy.

Nebbles

Sacred Stones is easy, but I love that game to pieces because of the characters and story. Shadow Dragon... I haven't played it yet, but a friend is giving me a copy for free, so I'll test it out.

Also nice! Fe7 is my favorite of all time - I did a Eliwood hard mode run last time, hence why I'm gonna do HHM once I  play it again.

and yeah fates is garbage
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Oronoco

I convinced one of my friends to play through Sacred Stones this summer, and we had a fun time talking about it afterwards. We ended up shipping nearly every single character differently.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

^I have Sacred Stones on my 3DS from the ambassador program. Should I give it a try? You guys are making me want to.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Absolutely! I'll be happy to answer any questions you have as well! Sacred Stones is a really good beginner's entry into the series, other than Awakening.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2016, 11:14:33 AM^I have Sacred Stones on my 3DS from the ambassador program. Should I give it a try? You guys are making me want to.
Quote from: Nebbles on September 18, 2016, 11:24:58 AMAbsolutely! I'll be happy to answer any questions you have as well! Sacred Stones is a really good beginner's entry into the series, other than Awakening.
^This. It was my first game (From the ambassador program as well), and it's a great introductory point in the series. There's not any really bad characters, so you don't need to worry about leveling up the wrong characters and screwing up you game long term. And, if it's getting too hard, you can grind, but it's not that annoying to do so, compared to, say Awakening.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Actually I thought Shadow Dragon was pretty fun so the rest of the series is probably gonna be amazing if that's the case.
what is shitpost

Nebbles

Oooh you are in for a treat then! :D As said, feel free to ever ask me for any help/advice you need for FE. It makes my heart happy to get people into the older games.

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Maelstrom we discussed this, we're both the resident FE experts

Olimar12345

Maelstrom seems more like a FA/Xenoblade kinda guy though

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!