News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

D: I know how you feel (sorta); back when I first played through SMG2, I was doing the speed run of that weird artsy Galaxy with the silver Chomp. I always would over-tilt the Wiimote, causing Mario to go some other way. It really aggravated me, because I couldn't skip it (I was 10%ing the game). I know this is only indirectly similar, though.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 29, 2016, 05:41:00 PM10%ing
E. Gadd, representing the underachiever. Major respect to you, dude.

In other news, a friend gifted me both 1001 Spikes and LISA: Collection out of the blue for Christmas. Now I just have to start them.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on December 29, 2016, 05:45:55 PME. Gadd, representing the underachiever. Major respect to you, dude.

In other news, a friend gifted me both 1001 Spikes
EY! SOMEONE TOOK MY ZERO! >:(

Also, that sounds painful & slightly scary.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

I rebought Shovel Knight during the steam sale, and I've been remembering how great of a game it is.

Dudeman

I guess you could say you had...buried those memories?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Your puns aren't even clever they're so obvious

Anyway, I 100%ed Super Mario Run

The extra level you get from collecting all the black coins in the game is a BITCH and it took me the better part of two hours. Overall a really great game, and I'm sad it's over. It's absolutely worth your $10 if you're a Mario fan.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 29, 2016, 10:31:31 PMYour puns aren't even clever they're so obvious
give the man a prize, he got me

Nebbles

Picked up Chrono Trigger... gonna finally get at least one ending over break.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 29, 2016, 10:31:31 PMYour puns aren't even clever they're so obvious

Anyway, I 100%ed Super Mario Run

The extra level you get from collecting all the black coins in the game is a BITCH and it took me the better part of two hours. Overall a really great game, and I'm sad it's over. It's absolutely worth your $10 if you're a Mario fan.
That's not an opinion you see everyday! I agree, though. It is good, though I haven't 100%ed it yet
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on December 29, 2016, 11:28:57 PMPicked up Chrono Trigger... gonna finally get at least one ending over break.
Go for the one you need to go through the thing for. You'll know because it will appear in all time eras. Oh, and that's the only way to unlock new game+

LeviR.star

Just got Mega Man Anniversary Collection and Super Mario Advance 2. Now I just need to get a new GameCube controller... at least I'll finally be able to play Mega Man 7 and 8.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 30, 2016, 05:47:44 AMThat's not an opinion you see everyday! I agree, though. It is good, though I haven't 100%ed it yet
don't you mean 10%
Quote from: LeviR.star on December 30, 2016, 08:43:23 AMJust got Mega Man Anniversary Collection and Super Mario Advance 2. Now I just need to get a new GameCube controller... at least I'll finally be able to play Mega Man 7 and 8.
I've never had the chance to play 8 but 7 is pretty great. It's a bit difficult to get used to at first due to the new scale but I love the bosses, soundtrack, and stage design (mostly; Spring Man's stage can go screw itself). Them final stages can be stupidly difficult, though.

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on December 30, 2016, 09:28:38 AMdon't you mean 10%
this sounds like something I would say

I'm proud of you

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on December 30, 2016, 09:28:38 AMI've never had the chance to play 8 but 7 is pretty great. It's a bit difficult to get used to at first due to the new scale but I love the bosses, soundtrack, and stage design (mostly; Spring Man's stage can go screw itself). Them final stages can be stupidly difficult, though.

Everything is against me playing 7. From what I have played (up to Wily Stage 1), it hasn't presented itself as "fun".

I haven't played 8 either, but my sister has, and she says that it's more fun than 7, and the only really difficult part is jump jump slide slide.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things