News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lkjhgfdsa_77

SUSANO-STYLE SUSANO IMPLODING EXPLOSION

Because of vacation I have time to actually play video games. I'm switching around a lot to try out all the game I got for Christmas, ones that I've been enjoying have been Tri Force Heroes and Captain Toad. I'll likely also pick up some Steam games while they're at ridiculous prices. I also sorta got back into Okami (again?) which I'll likely play one school starts again and the stream of free time slows to a trickle.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

LeviR.star

Mega Man 2 used to be easy (I have beaten it at least 15 times), but now that the cursed controller is making attempts at my life, the 3 Item 1s section in Wily Stage 1 is impossible. It's also weird that the jump button is B instead of A, and A for fire.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on December 30, 2016, 05:35:57 PMSUSANO-STYLE SUSANO IMPLODING EXPLOSION

Because of vacation I have time to actually play video games. I'm switching around a lot to try out all the game I got for Christmas, ones that I've been enjoying have been Tri Force Heroes and Captain Toad. I'll likely also pick up some Steam games while they're at ridiculous prices. I also sorta got back into Okami (again?) which I'll likely play one school starts again and the stream of free time slows to a trickle.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is the best game for Wii U and anyone who disputes that hasn't actually played it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Dang. I still haven't played Captain Toad yet, but I want to sooo badly.

SlowPokemon

ThatHiddenCharacter

I played Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and liked it, but I wouldn't say it's the best wii u game.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LeviR.star

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on December 30, 2016, 08:06:32 PMI played Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and liked it, but I wouldn't say it's the best wii u game.
*cough cough* SSB4 *cough cough*
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Smash is fun but nothing I've played on the Wii U matches the level design of Captain Toad, especially when you complete the hidden objectives for every level. It becomes a really fun little challenge.

Sebastian

What's everyone think of Super Mario Run? I haven't heard much about it on here.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 29, 2016, 10:31:31 PMYour puns aren't even clever they're so obvious

Anyway, I 100%ed Super Mario Run

The extra level you get from collecting all the black coins in the game is a BITCH and it took me the better part of two hours. Overall a really great game, and I'm sad it's over. It's absolutely worth your $10 if you're a Mario fan.

Also I talked more about it in my best games of 2016 thing in my review thread

E. Gadd Industries

You guys want to be friends on the app? :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yes!!! The only achievement I'm missing is the "add ten friends." I only have seven, haha. My player ID is 1952-8228-0539

Still mad there's no mission reward for getting all the pink/purple/black coins

cashwarrior1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 30, 2016, 08:35:00 PMStill mad there's no mission reward for getting all the pink/purple/black coins
I thought they had hidden levels?

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 30, 2016, 07:45:02 PMWonderful 101 is the best game for Wii U and anyone who disputes that hasn't actually played it
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on December 30, 2016, 08:50:05 PMI thought they had hidden levels?

Yeah, there's a special level for each color coin when you collect all of them, and they're pretty tricky (like I wrote above, getting all of the black coins in the bonus level you get from collecting the original 120 black coins took me almost two hours). But I want My Nintendo points.