News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I played the demo and I didn't really get it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I'd rather not risk money on a game I won't like so many Wii u games are probably in the "pirate" list

Plus it's dying so I doubt an update will come anytime to block it 🌞

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 30, 2016, 08:35:00 PMYes!!! The only achievement I'm missing is the "add ten friends." I only have seven, haha. My player ID is 1952-8228-0539

Still mad there's no mission reward for getting all the pink/purple/black coins
I sent a friend request!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LeviR.star

Anniversary Collection is great. Unless you get it, you will never experience Mega Man 3 without lag. It's like a completely different game now.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

For anyone else that wants to add me on SMRun:
0685-3656-2603
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Double post(?):

Has anyone here played/heard of Super Monkey Ball Adventure? I used to play it a TON as a kid; I loved it! But something happened at some point, and I lost it. I kinda forgot about it until this year, when I started cataloging my video games and got a massive dose of nostalgia doing so. Then I remembered it and discovered it had been lost. I got another one this Christmas & started playing it just now. Why did I enjoy it so much as a kid??? There's not much of a storyline (despite the game's introduction LITERALLY SHOWING A STORY BOOK. It's confusing to navigate the island you're on, too, which makes missions you need to complete for various residents (think: Sonic & the Black Knight) 10x harder and more tedious than they should be. Also, the way the actual levels (from the normal SMB series) are integrated into the game is extremely faulty & broken, and the pace of the game can be manipulated rather easily through this.
I'm still wondering how I enjoyed it so much as a little kid. :/
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

I just finished Portal 2. I loved it. Multiplayer was getting confusing there towards the end, but I can legitimately say that I used zero walkthroughs.

Dudeman

took you long enough

I haven't had a chance to play through multiplayer, so someday I'd love to do that with somebody.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on January 04, 2017, 10:47:01 AMtook you long enough
True^
My Uncle showed it to me when I went to visit, so I got it for PS3. I found it really cheap so I decided to get it.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 04, 2017, 10:47:01 AMI haven't had a chance to play through multiplayer, so someday I'd love to do that with somebody.
Whew...the multiplayer might be even more fun than the solo (in my opinion). It's a lot more complex.

Maelstrom

I just got a ps3 yesterday from a local game store. with no games. I had a list of five, and each one I listed got me compliments on my taste but none were there.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 04, 2017, 11:20:32 AMI just got a ps3 yesterday from a local game store. with no games. I had a list of five, and each one I listed got me compliments on my taste but none were there.
Ah, dang. That sucks. I usually can't find any games I want either. xD
Actually, I was super, super lucky to get the PS3 at the price I did: $0. :P
My friend gave me his PS3 because he already had another and didn't need/want a second.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 04, 2017, 11:20:32 AMI just got a ps3 yesterday from a local game store. with no games. I had a list of five, and each one I listed got me compliments on my taste but none were there.

I want a PS3 solely to play Ni no Kuni, loool
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 04, 2017, 12:19:58 PMI want a PS3 solely to play Ni no Kuni, loool
They did have that one, but I can just borrow that from a friend for free. It's totally on my list of games to play.