News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Quote from: Roz~ on October 04, 2010, 03:46:22 AMThat sucks. It reminds me of my friend who lent her Pokemon Yellow game to her cousin. The original game from when she was 7 still was on it until he returned it. That's why I never lent my games to anyone. :P
But then again you can have more than one file on an N64 game. :P And the weird thing was there were no files except for a 00:00:40 play time one.

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2010, 05:17:12 AMhttp://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html
interesting.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Taser9090

That Majora's Mask story is really creepy. I think I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight...

I'm such a baby :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Shadoninja

you shouldn't have done that. it seems you've been met with a terrible fate,  haven't you?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

After I saw that Majora's mask thing, I dropped Mushrooms and found myself playing the actual game on the 64... jesus christ i was so scared of everything for some reason..

the screen went black and boom,

DAWN OF DAY 3
24 HOURS REMAIN

I was scared shitless!!!!!!!!!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Augh, it's like a month old.

Don't you people read Kotaku?

me irl
[close]

Roz~

^Seems like they don't.

Wanted to buy a DS game today and I remembered all the shits I've got to finish for school. Can't wait for Saturday as I'll reward myself with some intense gaming session.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Pokemon ranger guardian signs

pretty much same as #2, but a bit more "advanced"

really fun--hard on the touch screen
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

I'd like to reward myself with gaming on the weekend

But o wait, college apps :|

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

I'm playing Animal Crossing, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga (Co-Op), Pokemon Ruby, and Pokemon LeafGreen.

I've actually finished SuperStar Saga and LeafGreen, but I still need to finish some extra parts of it. My brother is making me play NSMBW because my sister can't play by herself >.>

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

I hated NSMB Wii. I was bored out of my mind by the second world. Give me the good old Super Mario Bros. 3 and I'm happy.

KefkaticFanatic

It's fun when you play with friends.  Even more fun when you troll.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Currently Playing: Nothing... I kinda wanna play RCT 2

My desire to play Pokémon has been diminishing... semi-woo

SlowPokemon

I know what you mean... I'm gonna force myself to play Emerald!

DrP

It's settled... Im going to play SC4!!! Time to get another city over 1 million people... they should really make a SimCity like SimCity 4, but with better graphics and small updates

SuperFireKirby

I'm playing QUAKE LIVE. Anyone else been playing it? I hope so.

If not, start RIGHT NOW: http://quakelive.com/

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!