News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Silly Canadians.

EDIT: But the shipping charge is $4, so I guess you just aren't good at reading/looking for deals.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 23, 2010, 01:36:50 PMSilly Canadians.

EDIT: But the shipping charge is $4, so I guess you just aren't good at reading/looking for deals.

I'm in a remote place so I always have to pay extra shipping charges to get my stuff? That's why it usually is more expensive for me to buy stuff online. Also, lolz @ you just aren't good at reading, most random thing ever. Anyways I've found one over here and it only cost 10$, so much for your ~20$ one on amazon. Can't say I'm not good at looking for deals.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Ok, well then don't complain about not being able to find it anywhere when you find it just like that eh.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Finally figured out how to beat Colossus No. 10. The 11th one was so much easier. Number 12 is giving me some problems though. I think I give it a rest until tomorrow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Yeeeeesssshhh... I finally beat the Antlion boss in KH 358/2 Days. I had beaten it previously in my other game but it was really hard anyway. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Thanks Amazon for Black Friday Deals!

I got Epic Yarn for 35 Dollars!! I'll be playing it all December (well after the 10th)

SuperFireKirby

Sekter77

Shadow of the Colossus is quite epic. I never played it but I watched one of my friends beat the last 3 colossi and the game. If I can just watch a game and find it incredible, it's a good game.
I've been on nostalgic mode recently and got to the final boss of Banjo Tooie again. I got every item except that accursed Canary Mary jiggy/cheato page in Cloud Cuckooland. Once I'm done with that I'll go back and finish Wario Land: Shake It because I just stopped playing it for some reason. I don't want it to be the only game I've bought and never reached the end of.
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

Yes, I beat that idiotic Infernal Engine in KH 358/2 Days, aka the place where I stopped playing last time. Maybe I'll actually get through the whole thing this time!!!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Colossus 16 is insane. And a jerk. I've given up on beating him for the night.

fabbemannen

Let's see...
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
GTA San Andreas MP (cleo offline, and beating it again without cheats)
SSB Brawl NEVER STOP!

Those are the ones I'm mainly playing now. I'm playing a LOT of other games too =) And I'm practising brawl for an online comeback. No internet since May, but now I get it again!  :P

SuperFireKirby

Mainly Oblivion and QuakeLive right now.

Winter

Dang this is the first time in my life that I'm not working on a game! *slaps self*

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]