News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I told winter I'd post this at the end of september. It's the spreadsheet I made from scratch for my finances... and no, resolution WILL NOT BE INCREASED so you can see how much I didnt spend in September

Jub3r7

People talking about Weeaboos in the other topic reminded me to post these pictures from awa (Anime Weekend Atlanta) 2011!

To quote my tumblr, "Whenever the Charizard guy was asked to pose for the camera, he would actually clear a small area so he could expand his wings and make shit go down."

SHE WAS HANGING OUT WITH A KYOGRE COSPLAY BUT DUNSPARCE IS SO MUCH BETTER.

Awesome Homestuck cosplays, even tho it's not an anime. XD

Julie (the one dressed as John) is wrinklefucker on tumbler, and god tier dave (which isn't really canon but still awesome) is maplecoffee.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I was entertained, but as soon as I saw that can of Faygo, I nearly burst into tears laughing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

1. SFK DO YOU READ HOMESETUCK TOO? :O
Because if not you wouldn't understand how amazing that was.

2. IT TURNS OUT HE WAS DRINKING FROM A BOTTLE, NOT A CAN. :O

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 09, 2011, 01:57:30 PM1. SFK DO YOU READ HOMESETUCK TOO? :O
Because if not you wouldn't understand how amazing that was.

2. IT TURNS OUT HE WAS DRINKING FROM A BOTTLE, NOT A CAN. :O

I ALMOST WENT TO AWA JFIDOSJGFKDOSKMFKSO

And a bunch of my friends were there so you probably saw some of them. I'll try to find out what they were cosplaying as!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 09, 2011, 01:57:30 PM2. IT TURNS OUT HE WAS DRINKING FROM A BOTTLE, NOT A CAN. :O
WAWAWAWHAT?!?!?! BLASPHMEY!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Haha the "peace" sign is such an Asian thing :P Why is that?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Saria

I DON'T DO DAT AZN THING YOU RACIST WHO THINKS EVERY AZN DOES TEH SAME.

Quote from: spitllama on October 11, 2011, 02:57:16 PMHaha the "peace" sign is such a Jubby thing :P Why is that?
FIXED
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

spitllama

K at my MUN conference there was an Asian kid who was giving a speech for some important position (I didn't give a shit so whatever) and at the very end he said "and I love it here at the MUN conference cause there are so many Asians like me! Kimchi!" *cue peace sign and squinty eyes*
Submissions Page

Jub3r7

I'm only half Asian. It's funny because some people actually guess that I'm half Asian the first time they see me, and others would never guess that I was Asian at all. :p
And a lot of times, it's the other way around, like in SL's case....

spitllama

Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

^nightmare before christmas=pretty much my favorite movie
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1