News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

FOOK YOU SEA BASS. FOOK YOU HORSE MACKEREL!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

spitllama

What was it that Link cringed from in Skyward?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Meta-Ridley

Zelda didn't think he'd win that stupid race against Groose and his cronies.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Dude

HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HERE?

Olimar12345

I just noticed that too...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Plunder

@DrP: So true!  :o

Okay, I don't know if something like this belongs here (it's not a funny-only thread, right?) but... yeah... self-explanatory:

Charlie Chaplin - A message for all of humanity (with music and videos)

I just whished everyone on this planet could see this.  :-\

SuperFireKirby

They should replace "Shows About Junk" with "Show involving crackpot apocalypse theories" for the "History" Channel

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 21, 2012, 11:09:27 AMThey should replace "Shows About Junk" with "Show involving crackpot apocalypse theories" for the "History" Channel
Or families who own pawn shops in Vegas...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

Quote from: Plunder on January 21, 2012, 11:07:24 AM@DrP: So true!  :o

Okay, I don't know if something like this belongs here (it's not a funny-only thread, right?) but... yeah... self-explanatory:

Charlie Chaplin - A message for all of humanity (with music and videos)

I just whished everyone on this planet could see this.  :-\
The funny part is that is that Charlie Chaplin is a comedian.