Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 23, 2012, 10:35:10 PMSaw this on reddit and thought you guys would appreciate it.
I did enjoy it the first time I saw it! :)
...The second time around, I noticed the typo. T_T

Momentarily gonna be a grammar Nazi and say *too, it's *their
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Wrydryn

Quote from: spitllama on March 23, 2012, 11:00:42 PMWow where is Wry

A few days late, forgive me.

Want to feel beautiful? Buy a potato. Want to tell someone they're beautiful/explain your mutual love? Give them a potato. (Just make sure tell them why...)

Seriously, potatoes are great. In fact they're so great that a great powerful bacteria wanted to destroy all potatoes (and other members of the solanaceae family)

Also, if you are what you eat, does that mean the Irish are the most beautiful people ever because of all those potatoes?

spitllama

Quote from: Wrydryn on March 30, 2012, 07:37:00 AMAlso, if you are what you eat, does that mean the Irish are the most beautiful people ever because of all those potatoes?

YES. New pick-up line! Are you Irish cause you're lookin' as beautiful as my kitchen's potato today
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Quote from: spitllama on March 30, 2012, 09:11:03 AMYES. New pick-up line! Are you Irish cause you're lookin' as beautiful as my kitchen's potato today

as a russet potato*

FTFY

Dude

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

Saw this on Facebook. I'm so doing this one day.

fingerz

Did you look at my Facebook page? I was looking at that not too long ago.  ???
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Right... it does say you "liked" the photo... I thought it was something else (It was on my news feed)

fingerz

Well, the pic is worth a like. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I'm aware it's April Fool's Day, but does Wikipedia do this every time?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.