News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 12, 2012, 12:59:19 PMShows that you don't need more than a couple of voice actors (we'd need an equally talented male for the deeper voices) to voice most of the Pokémon. Wouldn't be hugely expensive to do, in other words...

...which means that we're only some sound comprimation and some willpower away from getting voiced Pokémon in the games. Yes, please!

No...the in game cries are much better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Eh, I might be one of the few to agree with Slow.
I feel like Pokemon cries are subtle enough that we really only focus on them when scrolling through the Pokedex; hearing Pokemon names shouted at me at the start of every battle sounds like it could get repetitive, fast.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

^I agree with you too. I would be cool at first, but it would get annoying fast I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Quote from: Roz~ on July 12, 2012, 06:28:27 PMI would be cool at first

Roz ur always cool water u talking about

The cries definitely shouldn't be in the games. I would rather the games try to separate themselves from the horrible anime.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

The anime isn't that bad! You might argue that the first couple seasons were the only good ones, but then that would imply that you haven't seen Best Wishes.  :(

SlowPokemon

I'm not a huge aficionado of the anime, but quite honestly I enjoyed what I've seen of every season.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I would actually argue that none of them were good :-X I've seen random episodes from each season and they've all so corny! The voices are annoying, the drama they put in makes me cringe, and the themes are extremely repetitive. I'm assuming their directed audience is still younger kids, so that's probably why it is how it is, but I've never really appreciated it much.

On that note though, I have watched a couple of the movies and been hooked because everyone talked less because they were just so drastically different from the episodes. More action-y and unpredictable.
Submissions Page

KefkaticFanatic

How are you not familiar with the entire first season at least did you even have a childhood

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 12, 2012, 10:48:44 PMHow are you not familiar with the entire first season at least did you even have a childhood
Agree

spitllama

I thought they were corny even as a kid, so I guess not.

Anyhow,

Submissions Page

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on July 13, 2012, 09:30:42 AM
For facebook, you have to open the picture, THEN click "copy link address" or "copy image url" otherwise it will result in a broken link like this.

Dude

FSM-Reapr

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

admin edit: don't quote giant images, especially if they are the post directly above yours....

FSM-Reapr