News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: spitllama on August 26, 2012, 02:48:27 PMIt's the supposed lullaby of the final boss of the game. I love this OST.
Quotesupposed lullaby of the final boss of the game
Quotelullaby of the final boss
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MassiveMayhem

The Professor Examination Test.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on August 26, 2012, 10:35:54 AM

First band show yesterday, and at Browns stadium no less!  Not the best sound quality, and like I said first show, but I thought it sounded pretty good.

You can see my cousin there!!  She's doing the flags.

Zunawe

I laughed when I read "doing the flags". Our colorguard has to correct every single person who calls them flag twirlers.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on August 28, 2012, 07:26:47 PMI laughed when I read "doing the flags". Our colorguard has to correct every single person who calls them flag twirlers.
Eh, whatever.  I'm uneducated in the ways of flag-twirling.  ;)

KefkaticFanatic

kwehehe I found this pic again

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

O__O

spitllama

Haha I posted that a while back
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

I don't get the "that's my dad" part
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Youngsters only use pokemon like Ratatta, and they think they are the shit.  Team Rocket is said to get rid of pokemon they deem useless/weak, although they only use Ratatta, Zubat, and the like.  Thus, the joke is that the two are related.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

Double post cause this is funny:

Jub3r7

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 05, 2012, 12:43:42 PMYoungsters only use pokemon like Ratatta, and they think they are the shit.  Team Rocket is said to get rid of pokemon they deem useless/weak, although they only use Ratatta, Zubat, and the like.  Thus, the joke is that the two are related.
NOT JUST THAT, IT'S YOUNGSTER JOEY! D:

"Hey! Just calling to let you know THAT MY RATATTA IS IN THE TOP PERCENTAGE OF ALL RATATTA. Thanks, bye."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

Pokémon Brown:

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Yup yup.

blueflower999

Now someone quick go make these for Stunfisk
Bulbear! Blueflower999