News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

I know. One day it's like, colors everywhere, exploding i n your face! And the next it's like, an abyss of emptiness. The only constant variable in his situation is the desire to make people feel uncomfortable.

Kman96

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 19, 2012, 08:19:11 AMI know. One day it's like, colors everywhere, exploding i n your face! And the next it's like, an abyss of emptiness. The only constant variable in his situation is the desire to make people feel uncomfortable.
This. Is surprisingly accurate.
Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

What? You mean you don't know? The first thing a gentleman does when meeting a new person is analyze them and their characteristics. I was able to extract the information above, and only after having one conversation with him. Surely you must know what I'm talking about...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Not sure why, but this made me smile like a doofus

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on November 19, 2012, 08:20:18 PMNot sure why, but this made me smile like a doofus

Awesome...  8)

@Bubbles7689
Awesome as well!  8)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

1000 internets to the person who can name all of them.

Olimar12345

Someone showed me this today:

Needless to say, I died laughing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BonusPwnage

SuperFireKirby

As response to the overly attached girlfriend...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BonusPwnage