News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Yugi

Graah, 4 hours of sleep and expected to work makes me annoyed.

And is it natural that I found a place called Douchebag headquarters.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: SocialFox on December 29, 2012, 06:24:07 PMGraah, 4 hours of sleep and expected to work makes me annoyed.

And is it natural that I found a place called Douchebag headquarters.
Wait, if you only got 4 hours of sleep, shouldn't you be lying down (or at least off the Internet)? And if you founded the Headquarters (figuratively speaking) you could just rename it...oh, sorry, just thinking out loud. :P

Yugi

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 29, 2012, 06:32:01 PMWait, if you only got 4 hours of sleep, shouldn't you be lying down (or at least off the Internet)? And if you founded the Headquarters (figuratively speaking) you could just rename it...oh, sorry, just thinking out loud. :P
Oops, I meant 6.

And I just searched it on Google and found a facebook page.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: SocialFox on December 29, 2012, 06:35:40 PMAnd I just searched it on Google and found a facebook page.
They make Facebook pages for everything, don't they...

Yugi

And now to put it back on topic.

Bubbles

I didnt even notice the first time XD

Jub3r7

SuperFireKirby has an underwear fighting room? and shares a room with Mashi.

...Mashi has an obscene animation show room?
Ruto has a trickery training room for some reason, Saria has a delivery table depository and shares a room with one of my real life friends.
Dude also shares a room with another real life friend?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Imagine the horrors Abigail would see if she wanted to go to the bathroom.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 31, 2012, 02:24:46 PM

What is this? I don't even xDDDD
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 31, 2012, 02:47:52 PM{An image}

SuperFireKirby has an underwear fighting room? and shares a room with Mashi.

...Mashi has an obscene animation show room?
Ruto has a trickery training room for some reason, Saria has a delivery table depository and shares a room with one of my real life friends.
Dude also shares a room with another real life friend?
This is possibly the worst designed house ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 31, 2012, 02:24:46 PM

I remember the first time I saw this, I was speechless. At the same time, I was dying of laughter!