News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

spitllama

Took me till the minute mark to realize it was a joke.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

SOMEONE AT SONY TAKE MY MONEY

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

popo447

Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

SuperFireKirby

Animators?

What animators?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

So my friend Chris and I filmed this on Tuesday for our student council elections this week...I'm an amazing rapper. Borderline Macklemore, I think. I'm in the Neon Green. (obviously)

If you're lucky...if my mother finally gets it out for me...I'll be uploading a video that shadowkirby and I filmed today while I drove him home sometime this week, but my phone camera is a butt and doesn't like to connect to a computer by normal means...SO BE WATCHING.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Well...

I once made a video like that with some friends for some high school thing.

Michael Bay style sells. Remember that, kids.

Bubbles

you guys have my vote

Our school just had elections for student body president, and one guy, while reading Twilight, asked a girl to the prom in his. He won.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on April 26, 2013, 06:33:31 PMYOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TRUE PAIN IS.
EPISODES 167's ANIMATION IS AMAZING. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Cauliflower,
Sweet and sour,
Half an hour,
VEGETALES.