Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

This song is strangly catchy.

Kman96

I had a concert this weekend, where we played the entire L'arlesienne (both suites), and since I'm a percussionist, I didn't have very many parts. In fact, for this concert I scored the crash cymbals, which don't come in until the last 30 bars of the last movement of the last suite. So, without further ado, I present movement 4, Farandole, of L'arlesienne Suite #2, performed by the Fairbanks Youth Symphony.

...Take note, I'd been sitting on stage doing absolutely nothing for about 40 minutes by this time had come around. Enjoy!

Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

DAMNIT JESUS STOP BEING SO CUTE

DrP

This has been stuck in my head... arrrgh

Great song though!

SuperFireKirby

Been meaning to listen to the Mowgli's. I like it. I like it a lot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

mikey

Spoiler
>_______________________>
[close]
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 17, 2013, 09:24:41 PMBeen meaning to listen to the Mowgli's. I like it. I like it a lot.
Yeah, while packing, I've been playing this album on repeat... but playing San Francisco even more.

It hit 100 plays in 36 hours. It's pretty bad.

SuperFireKirby

Jeez, that like me with Bon Iver's first album. Probably went through the whole thing 15 times on my way to NC.

But I can't stop listening to San Fransisco. Or get it out of my head. I'd hate you if it wasn't such a tasty song.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

So I made these videos in my Video Productions class, first and second quarter, respectively.

Homework Rush, is the first video that I helped make. It's an original story written and directed by myself, but mostly (hardly) edited by one of the actors in the film. This short film is about a young boy who neglects to do his homework until the last possible moment, and soon learns the consequences of his actions. The film is slightly unfinished, as the efficiency of the team and the amount of available class time did not permit for much editing or music placement, so a majority of the film is awkward silence. Take note that the change in actors of the main character is a consequence that was proven impossible to deal with, as the main actor (shown in the first scene) had to leave for a wedding halfway through production. It was also made with iMovie. Blegh.

School Heist was our second project that I worked on, and we finished two weeks ago, only because I sacrificed my Calculus quiz grade to stay up until 2:00 am editing it. This one is loads better than the previous, save for the awkward transition between the duct and the classroom shots (I found out this week that I fucked up and left out a shot that was taken exactly for that purpose, but hey, it was worth it). There are minor film continuity issues, and some kickass music  8) so enjoy our best project of the semester! This one was made with Final Cut Pro.

Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 19, 2013, 06:50:58 PMJeez, that like me with Bon Iver's first album. Probably went through the whole thing 15 times on my way to NC.

But I can't stop listening to San Fransisco. Or get it out of my head. I'd hate you if it wasn't such a tasty song.

Yep. San Francisco is so catchy and I can't get it out of my head!

I did the same thing with the Bastille album when it came out in March. It was crazy.

It's just THAT good of a song -- something of a godly quality.

Yugi

Saria

Behind the scenes of National Geographic:

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday