News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Waddle Bro

#festival bucket list

@SFK I say we go when we be rollin in tha dorra

Maelstrom

The next wave of Amiibos
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Bill Engvall smash 5 sakurai make it happen
His final smash would be to get the blue collar comedy tour back together and all ride electric floor buffers over the enemy

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

mikey

ugh imagine if they split shadow link from toon link and gave him a mirror or something
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Yeah, imagine if toon link had a clone character
That'd be awful

mikey

Isn't dark pit like not a clone of pit though?
I thought he had guns or something
unmotivated

Dude

Maelstrom

mikey

I think if anyone's the master of darkness it's this guy.

v
unmotivated

braix

darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrknessssssssssssssss