Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

This is amazing... in more ways than one.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

"So, you are the famous Mega Man! I am Terra - and you will soon be my slave!"
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dude on January 30, 2017, 10:35:28 PM

noooooo

FINALLY! Most important decision made in history! God bless the free world!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Tobbeh99

Lol is this stuff actually real and true!!??

Wtf, this stuff looks so dumb. Like billions of ways to "drive homeless people away Wtf!? And all to "Make money and grow the economy"! And the thin sidewalks: did they say "... to boost housing crises which help the economy"!? Or... wait I think they said "to boost housing prices which helps the economy", makes more sense. But still, this really seems kind of crazy, but idk if it works, lol. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

That's really cool, actually! I wasn't quite expecting... that...?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom