Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Is it some coincidence that I found this song/video rather appropriate?

It is the remake of the original Wild Arms (1) game. It is called Wild Arms Alter Code:F. I think it was only released in the US... but I'm really not sure.

The world starts to feel like Filgaia tbh. wtf?

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Altissimo

mikey

now I want to see a "We are 1671"
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

This explains my relationship with Touhou in a nutshell.

Jub3r7

While we're on the topic of number one, I've been listening to this lately

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

LeviR.star

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

I never experienced true beauty until this day.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

It may be just me, but Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland has some of the most fascinating sprite work I've ever seen. Bugzzy is my only exception.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/kirbynim/

Does anyone else agree?

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]