oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

THAT'S SICK! WTF? Is that possible?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Taser9090

I should've tooken a picture of this guy's question on Yahoo! Answers. It sounded so serious, that I wasn't sure if he was a troll.

He said that he was a neighbor of a kid whose father abused him and his father, and that he wanted to show that he would always be there for the child. To show that, he would have sex with that child (yuck).
And asked on Yahoo! Answers if he should still use a condom.

So fricken' gross, but I should've took a snapshot...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Oni-Link

SuperFireKirby

....I don't get it.

I get this though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Offkey

As far as I know these haven't been posted yet:

Garry's Mod 1
Garry's Mod 2

Long but epic.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, but they're ancient so most people should have seen them.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX