News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 27, 2010, 07:33:11 PM

CANNOT UNSEE
Where'd you get that pic? Is there more of those artwork? It looks really cool, like it's from Metroid.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

The image is of a guy getting stabbed and that's pain which turns him on and... nevermind.

SuperFireKirby

....Do you not get the joke? He's getting stabbed with car keys. Car keys TURN ON cars. So he made a joke referring to the object he was stabbed with.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Offkey

Amg I didn't get it either before you explained it :D
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

ETFROXX

...I didn't get it either, that's silly. ^_^

TheLegend

Oni-Link

SuperFireKirby

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Offkey

Meh, went on for way too long.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Oni-Link

I like these Pokemon Pictures better than Taser's.
A bit long but it's worth it.

Brassman388

I don't like pokemon that much, but those are beastly.

universe-X

I'm liking the Chinese (is it?) text and the paper it's layed out on. The drawings are epic too. :D