News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegend

Universe, what did you want to point out when you said that?  I'm just very curious about what people have to say about my actions.

SuperFireKirby

You're not the brightest bulb in the box, are you?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: TheLegend on June 27, 2010, 08:38:01 AMDid you know that if you are mean to people, they will dislike you?
Quote from: universe-X on June 27, 2010, 09:06:23 AMorly

You'll learn eventually.

Ruto

:o

Back onto the point of this topic.

Probably the least R rated of the bunch.

I just wanted to post these from a while ago. No particular reference to anything that happened in the previous posts.  Started as a simple misunderstanding, did not deserve this level of freaking out...but to clarify:

Best I can do without calling a professor of Japanese.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

That first photo... made me laugh in new ways.

dahans

The second picture is amazing xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on June 29, 2010, 06:58:12 PMThat first photo... made me laugh in new ways.
Of course...it's supposed to cover the nation :D

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Gary Oak 4chan stuff (me neither, I just found the stuff through google), but here are a few more relating to Gary.

universe-X

Gary Oak seems to be a very... happy.... character. :P

Brassman388

dahans

you can't ignore his girth xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

I want to see more Gary pictures :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Gary Coleman

Gary Busey

Gary the Snail

Happy now?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Rest in peace, Gary Coleman.

Ruto

I think these are the last I can find off google. Until I start making some :D

>__>

Way to make things awkward with the Gary Coleman posts...now the next one is going to sound really inappropriate (Delete if it is...)

Oni-Link

Offkey

Wow that Kabutops (that's what it is right? :P) and Cell look amazing.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).