News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

I HAVE NEVER SEEN STAR WARS!!!!!! *preparestogetpunched*
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

The fuck is wrong with you people

me irl
[close]

DrP

Im actually going to agree with KF for once

WTF... Star Wars has been an integral part of our entertainment for the past 25 years! The government even NAMED a defense system plan from the Commies after STAR WARS!

oh, and Ewoks rule (because how could you navigate Endor with out them)

SlowPokemon

Nightmare Before Christmas. Work of art. My favorite movie and always will be.

Howl's Moving Castle. Work of art. Amazing anime movie, though the book was better.

The Godfather. Work of Art. Need I say more?

Star Wars. Work of art. Just not my art style.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Ehh, can't be more ashamed of this than me. I worked with a bunch of astro nerds, watched parodies and references to them in the Simpsons and never got around to watching the movie >__>

I'm probably just lazy then.

Quote from: dahans on August 12, 2010, 05:13:28 AMI HAVE NEVER SEEN STAR WARS!!!!!! *preparestogetpunched*

So not in Europe either? Maybe Star Wars is bigger on the West Coast too?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I dont know about the West Coast (since a bunch of it was filmed in NorCal (WHO SUCK!!)), but it is more popular out here than LotR and such, thats for certain. There are definitely more Star Wars nerds out here... but also everyone out is obsessed with COD 6, too.

It just depends on who you ask

And being in astronomy, im surprised you dont know THAT much about Star Wars, but what should I know!

You should see the Family Guy parodies, too!

SuperFireKirby

Yes, go watch the Family Guy parodies and prepare to NOT laugh your ass off.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 12, 2010, 03:23:28 PMI dont know about the West Coast (since a bunch of it was filmed in NorCal (WHO SUCK!!)), but it is more popular out here than LotR and such, thats for certain. There are definitely more Star Wars nerds out here... but also everyone out is obsessed with COD 6, too.

It just depends on who you ask

And being in astronomy, im surprised you dont know THAT much about Star Wars, but what should I know!

You should see the Family Guy parodies, too!

I think I've seen all the Simpsons parodies but only a few Family Guy ones (there was a whole episode of that, am I right?). As for the nerds talking about astronomy, I hear a lot from them but they don't provide any pictures lol.

I love LOTR!! I'm not a Legolas fangirl like 99% of the other female watchers but the art/music for the movie is amazing. I ended up going to a orchestrated performance of the movie last year at Radio City Hall...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

SuperFireKirby

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

DrP