Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

they probably saw it on jackass and wanted to recreate it

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

it was even worse on jackass... i think it was Steve-O, but the attached the firework to a string and tied it to a frontal appendage... not a pretty sight

SuperFireKirby

Oh look, idiots playing with fireworks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Meh, old. :P They don't know how it's done is all...

Dude

Ruto

My hamster  :'(

The mess in the background is made by my sister when I was away. Also, that's her hand, not mine.

DrP

Ruto

he was actually more like a dog but he looked like a fat mouse :D

universe-X

Quote from: Ruto on August 31, 2010, 08:56:18 PMThe mess in the background is made by my sister when I was away. Also, that's her hand, not mine.
No offense... but your sister has a manly hand :P

What happened to your hamster? :(

Ruto

:D I have to tell her that sometime! She and my oldest sister have the same fat fingers...my youngest sister and I don't!

Hamster died in 2008. He was about 2 1/2 years old, which is really old for a dwarf hamster. He used to beg for food and greet us when we come home.

DrP

Wow... a lot of girls... that reminds me of my dad's side of the family... out of his 4 brothers and sisters (including my older half sister) they had 8 girls and until I was 14 I was the only guy, then my youngest cousin was born and now its just the two of us

SlowPokemon

My grandmother on my mother's side is the oldest of thirteen, and my dad is the fifth of seven.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

So many kids! XD

Even my mom only had 4 siblings, and that was considered a lot. Probably because they grew up during a famine.

Also, lots of girls means fighting all the time. Right now, my sister has locked herself in her room, calling everyone she knows....

DrP

It was the opposite for my mom's family... she was one of three, and back then (in the 1950s and 1960s), having 6 or 7 kids was normal . My dad is 2 of 5 and I am technically 1 of 1 hahaha!