News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Meaning behind your usernames

Started by Dalonzo, July 29, 2009, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 18, 2011, 02:23:56 PMI think my name is lame :P I would rather have another one.
At least my initials are JFK

Just saw this. Mine are JLK.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Wario is my favourite character in the Mario series.  Basically it comes from Wario´s Final Smash (SSBB) and from the WarioWare series. The 98 is just a random number.  ;D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Mine? I have absolutely no idea. I liked Dude, and then I added "man" at the end for who knows why. I also had no idea that there was a user named Dude on the forum until after I registered.

EDIT: And my initials are DSM. That's almost NSM! ;D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

triforced1

We should have another member named Dudeguy

MassiveMayhem

I use Mayhem in almost all my usernames, so I thought of MassiveMayhem, because it starts with the letter "M".
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

this is the only place where I have used DrPamplemousse (or DrP)

Everything else is nkonny, nkonnny, nkontrimas or a variation of the last one.

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dudeman

En-kon-ee or en-kon-tree-mas. (Did I get that right?)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

en-kon-ee is correct, but...

everyone pronounces my last name like that, but it's actually kon-tri-mas (kon as in CONcert, tri as in TRIck and mas as in MAS [spanish for more])

Anyone know it's nationality? Anyone know what nationality they think it is?

triforced1

DrP

^And that's the nationality every think it is :D

Go further north from the Balkans to a region of similar name that starts with B

triforced1