News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

yeah, its called summer classes and hopefully having a job!

The person below me is changing schools for next school year

Sammbo101

if by that you mean going from high school to college, then yes.

The Person below me is confuzzled with life.

DrP

Quote from: Sammbo101 on May 27, 2011, 05:48:44 PMif by that you mean going from high school to college, then yes.

The Person below me is confuzzled with life.
Where are you going to college? Some university or community college???

I am a little confuzzled with life and everything. I really have to step up my game for the last week of instruction for the quarter before my first final a week from tomorrow!!! AHHHHHHH!

universe-X

The person below me wants to see this game continue.

DrP

yes!

The person below me likes the stuff from Nintendo's presentation at E3

Raymondbl

Yeah, it's ok.  I just can't wait until Skyward sword and Ocarina of time comes out.  I'm not that interested in other games.

The person below me has is playing the revolutionary etude and thinks it is fairly easy. 

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

Nope. I have another Chopin book im working through at the moment.

The person below me wants the WiiU

fingerz

That thing looks fricking awesome!!!! I wonder what the price will be... XD

The person below me is waiting for the official information this month about the release of Pokemon Grey Version.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Kind of. As much as I really want to follow video games and stuff, it'll just make me want them, and I am trying to save up a massive amount of money for a vehicular transport around December, so... its nicht gut.

The person below me is stuck in a small bind atm

Ruto

I can't just dismiss it so no :/

The person below me is a show off  ;)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Raymondbl

well slow says I have a superior complex... that could be classified as a show off... but in reality he's the one saying "I'd pwn you in piano.  I play about 50x better than you." I forgot if it was 50 or 30, so forgive me if wrong.  And I've never insulted anyone on this forum.  He has insulted me in the largest way possible. It's ok to think you're better than someone, but don't blast it out to the public.  Wait, I'm getting off topic.

It depends on how your brain works.  If you're Slow, then I'm showing off and I really have nothing to show off.  If you're most anyone else, I'm not showing off but I'm denying any attempt to call me an idiot. 

The person below me prefers the new portable playstation vita over the 3ds. 

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Saria

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 07, 2011, 05:40:12 PMAnd I've never insulted anyone on this forum.
-_-

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 07, 2011, 05:40:12 PMThe person below me prefers the new portable playstation vita over the 3ds.  
I don't care about games. Only teh computer.

The person below me is in a really bad mood.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

yeah. i have a final tomorrow and im packing up, so im sad to leave.

The person below me loves food

Ruto

The only thing less disappointing than food is...someone XD

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 07, 2011, 05:40:12 PMwell slow says I have a superior complex... that could be classified as a show off... but in reality he's the one saying "I'd pwn you in piano.  I play about 50x better than you." I forgot if it was 50 or 30, so forgive me if wrong.  And I've never insulted anyone on this forum.  He has insulted me in the largest way possible. It's ok to think you're better than someone, but don't blast it out to the public.  Wait, I'm getting off topic.

It depends on how your brain works.  If you're Slow, then I'm showing off and I really have nothing to show off.  If you're most anyone else, I'm not showing off but I'm denying any attempt to call me an idiot. 

Umm...I sort of agree with Slow here. I don't think he meant what you think he meant.  Might want to rethink the bold print though.

But Dude's right and everyone should just put a sock in it ><

The person below me hates clowns!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn