News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I used to prefer cold weather, but now because I'm old, warm weather is much better. :P

The person below me has a very busy week ahead of them.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

No busier than usual, unless my parents mention on Thursday night that "Oh, we're going bowling on Friday!" or something

The person below me hates having dirty fingernails

DrP

Nah, unless I am in a situation where it would be bad to have dirty ones (like in a business/work setting). I do wash my hands alot, though.

The person below me is over zealous about washing hands/hand sanitizer

Ruto

I wash my hands constantly in art class but that's it.

The person below me is sleepy.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on August 29, 2011, 01:30:03 PMI wash my hands constantly in art class but that's it.
I was using condensed charcoal yesterday and it wouldn't come off!

I've had way too many late nights, partially due to the Melbourne Bands Fesvital and multiple parties. -_-

The person below me needs to have a haircut.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Yep. 'tis getting a little bit long, but I really don't care. I may need to cut it because I need to go to career fairs and business meetings to leave a good first impression.

Dudeman

^ You forgot to say something!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

So did you.

The person below me won't forget to say something.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

Of course not!

The person below me is a staff member/moderator.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

no.

the person below me recklessly spends money.

triforced1

There's just too many games to buy! Now I'm saving up for the Skyward Sword bundle.

The person below me is procrastinating from something.

Ruto

From everything, yeah.

The person below me has a worn out, stuffed toy.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

yes. it's somewhere, but I dont know where all my childhood stuffed animals are. it was the classic teddy bear with like almost the facial features gone and I think it's missing an ear, too

The person below me still wishes they were a child so they didnt have to worry about lots of stuff.

blueflower999

NO. Salad has vegetables.

The person below me likes flowers.
Bulbear! Blueflower999