News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on April 06, 2014, 06:18:55 AMAnd also by cell phones I meant smart phones like I phone.
Smart phones have games?

QuoteThe person below me will go to league of legends dot com and play the the person below me is game on the fourms. (Right nocturne???)
No, sorry.

The person below me plays real games!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Like them or not, smartphone games are "real games". Yes, even Flappy Bird, much as I loathe to say it.

And even though I despise the creativity theft, means of monetization, and extreme simplicity of most popular smartphone games, there are a few that I do enjoy, and a few companies that make completely respectable games for the technology. For example, my brother and his friends at college made this awesome rogue-like for their senior project a while back, and you should check it out. There's no price, no ads, no microtransactions. Just a free, enjoyable experience.

Now that that plug's over (but seriously it's a great game and you should download it, available on iOS and Google Play), obviously I also play what you consider to be "real games". I mean, I'm on this site, aren't I?

The person below me will at least give Asterogue a try :3

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 06, 2014, 02:04:24 PMLike them or not, smartphone games are "real games". Yes, even Flappy Bird, much as I loathe to say it.

And even though I despise the creativity theft, means of monetization, and extreme simplicity of most popular smartphone games, there are a few that I do enjoy, and a few companies that make completely respectable games for the technology. For example, my brother and his friends at college made this awesome rogue-like for their senior project a while back, and you should check it out. There's no price, no ads, no microtransactions. Just a free, enjoyable experience.

Now that that plug's over (but seriously it's a great game and you should download it, available on iOS and Google Play), obviously I also play what you consider to be "real games". I mean, I'm on this site, aren't I?
That was a joke. :P Mostly. Though, I must say that I really enjoy Cut the Rope.

QuoteThe person below me will at least give Asterogue a try :3
I might, later.

The person below me has dark hair.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 06, 2014, 02:46:57 PMThe person below me has dark hair.
Idk. I had jet black hair, but I'd dyed it a lightish reddish brown color. You're the judge.

Tpbm loves anime.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

My bro does.

The person below me has nintendo game musics in their itunes.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

McDucky

Nope, don't have any music in my iTunes 

The few mobile games I enjoy are ports from PC or Console. 

The person below me is a Pirate

mikey

This unit is a mighty pirate.

The person below me is a ninja
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Yes. A gun-toting haiku-speaking ninja.

The person below me will write a haiku.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Oh what, an haiku?
I'm too lazy to, so no.
Um, sorry I guess.

The person below me did not like my haiku.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2014, 03:29:27 PM5-7-5
not 3-7-3
sorry :(
I realised that and fixed it just when you said this lololol.

McDucky

ピアノ音
任天堂だ
うまい耳

The person below me used google translate.     

Yugi

Didn't bother to read it, so no.

The person below me read a goosebumps book sometime in their life.

Pit0010

eh i think one....but can't remember...

The person below me uses headphones
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Attackinlucaprijepz

I've never not used headphones. Even when I play wii u alone I plug in my headphones into the gamepad and mute the TV ;D

The person below me has played both super mario 64 and DS as a child but never beat them without help.

I know I did. Freaking star in the wall with no indication...
My nectar brings all the piks to the yard.
DAMN RIGHT! IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS!
(5 years later i'm not changing this)