News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 14, 2014, 08:20:26 PMWhy yes, I did catch that tragic misspelling of "mightier"
And penis

Quote from: wolf on November 14, 2014, 10:10:38 PMThe person below me knows some secret place.
Yes, I know where the portal is to Narnia...

The Person below me has never been to Los Angeles........I wish I could go sometime :(

Pit0010

I went there when I was SOOOO small! So I practically can't remember much sadly :< Would love to go there again! XD

The Person below me has an ulcer
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Wolf

I do happened to have a nuclear though.

The person below me visits NSM eith an iPad.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

Quote from: wolf on November 15, 2014, 08:01:50 PMI do happened to have a nuclear though.

The person below me visits NSM with an iPad.
Yes!

The Person below me doesnt like Mario Kart 8

SlowPokemon

How could you NOT love Mario Kart 8? It's the best racing game I've ever played in my life.

The person below me has a favorite Mario Kart that isn't Mario Kart 8.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 10:41:24 AMHow could you NOT love Mario Kart 8? It's the best racing game I've ever played in my life.
Very True :)

....nope. My favorite racing games go 1. Mario Kart 8, 2. Mario Kart Wii, 3. Mario Kart: Double Dash, 4. Diddy Kong Racing, 5. Mario Kart 64, etc....

The Person Below me will tell me his favorite New Super Mario Game. Example: New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Mario Bros. 2, etc...

SlowPokemon

Well, there are only four, but I love all of them a lot... New Super Mario Bros. for DS was probably my favorite because it felt very fresh at the time. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is better but NSMB did it first. NSMBW and NSMBU are amazing because they let four people play at the same time which is an awesome innovation.

The person below me has a Club Nintendo account.

Maelstrom

Yes. I'll reach platinum for the 3rd straight year.

Not to get off topic, but while MK8 sounded and looked great, I don't like it's controls or track design as much as previous games in the series. And the item distribution is weird....

TPBM agrees with me

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 16, 2014, 11:27:50 AMNot to get off topic, but while MK8 sounded and looked great, I don't like it's controls or track design as much as previous games in the series. And the item distribution is weird....

TPBM agrees with me
Yes and No.
I actually dont mind the controls and love the track design. But for the items. I miss Mega Mushroom and POW.... And you can have 2 items at a time....which was nice on Mario Kart Wii (Hold a Banana on your butt and a green shell too :P  )

The Person Below Me loves Super Mario 3D World and hates Super Mario 3D Land. Personally I wasn't to impressed with 3D Land but I LOVE 3D World :) And thanks to my Grandma, I wouldnt have 3D World without her...or the Wii U :P

SlowPokemon

No. Super Mario 3D World is the superior game but they're both amazing experiences. Super Mario 3D Land was a fabulous game. And Mario Kart 8 had the best controls, track design, and items of the series too.

The person below me plays Nintendo games primarily.

braix

Since they cost money and my parents don't let me buy games, the last Nintendo game I bought with their permission was Pokémon White Version. So no.

The person below me is older than me(no ur not). >:[
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Wolf

Nope.

The person below me is posting at school.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Maelstrom

I'm homeschooled. Does that count?

TPBM is in college

mikey

you know it.
the person below me has an annoying sister
unmotivated