News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

(I actually forgot about this game)
No, the exact opposite, actually. I kinda starved myself after a really hard swim practice and woke up feeling sick XD

The person below me is a human The person below me wanted to go to the moon as a kid, but then changed their mind when they realized what that involves.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

ThatHiddenCharacter

Can't say that I did. Even when I was little, I was still a homebody.

The Person Below Me once broke something important, but no one has figured out it was them.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

A# Minor

*cough cough* I don't break things! Well, I broke a plate that I was trying to wash, and nobody noticed, but that isn't "important", now is it?

The person below me accurately predicted that something was going to happen without intending to do so.
(For example, casually saying that someone would/may do something in two months and they did it about two months from when you said they would)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmm... I didn't not intend for it to happen, but also, it was a lot of theoretical mumbo jumbo surrounding how SARS-CoV-2 would evolve throughout the pandemic. I was talking w/ roommates at the start and told them that I'm expecting it to evolve to become less deadly and more contagious, and lookie here at what Omicron (and family) are doing compared to the first strains. But that prediction was informed by what I know of how selection works :P

TPBM didn't read that whole paragraph I just wrote. Bonus points if they saw the word "theoretical" and decided that was the point they'd stop reading.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Incorrect, I am very thorough and love to read long passages. Gotta start at the beginning and end at the end.

The Person Below Me has seen what a banana with seeds looks like.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

A# Minor

Indeed, I have.

The person below me likes winter better than summer.

Edit to avoid posting again:

Quote from: jonPH09 on July 14, 2023, 11:19:23 AMNahh summer way better but winter second best season

Me right now:
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on June 29, 2023, 10:12:12 PMI'm sorry, what?
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

gJonathan

Nahh summer way better but winter second best season

The person below me does mountain biking
"Screw your dreams, screw your nightmares, I'm winning."

E. Gadd Industries

Not hardly. I do hike on mountains and want to start trail running again at some point soon. Rattlesnakes concern me though.

TPBM has had a close encounter with a venomous creature.

(I got uncomfortably close to a western diamondback while out in the field catching bats)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Mr_Chicken

The person below me is a Staff Emeritus. (fingers crossed)
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

TPAM didn't answer the question... lol

Well, I was a moderator on a forum that crashed a few months ago due to some bored 16 year olds who hacked it, so I guess that could be a yes. (Don't ask me how I got the job at 12 years old, because I have no idea either.)

Edit: my username there was FloroSprout XD

TPBM has tried to compose with nothing but a basic knowledge of music theory and the range of the instrument(s) in question.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

The person below me is named Bloop. (It will totally work this time.)
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

BlackDragonSlayer

Good sir, you have to answer the question >:( (also I'm not Bloop)

The person below me will answer this question.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Indeed, I shall, because that is the fun of this game!

Since it didn't get answered and I have no other ideas I wanted it to be answered, I'm gonna say it again:

Quote from: A# Minor on July 21, 2023, 10:14:22 AMTPBM has tried to compose with nothing but a basic knowledge of music theory and the range of the instrument(s) in question.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, I'd say so. Nothing ever really came of it though.

TPBM has experienced the horrors of jet lag
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

Oh, it isn't jet lag until you're 11 hours ahead of your usual time. And you're a five year old who would throw a tantrum because you're dead tired and it's not even 5 PM yet. It is... quite horrific, indeed.

TPBM really enjoys hard things— if something is difficult, you just have to try it at some point. (Come here, you little oboe, you...)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]