News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

No, because it would be canibalism. :P

The person below me is tired of hearing about H1N1.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Yes I am.

The person below me knows someone who has/had H1N1.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GreekGeek

Yeah, a famous singer, which I loathe. Good for him ::)

The person below me keeps on wondering when we'll stop making up things with H1N1

universe-X

no, it stops now

the person below me is allergic to a type of food

GreekGeek

Luckily not.

The person below me is allergic to some people.

SuperFireKirby

Against all medical knowledge, I still believe so.

The person below me has done some kind of illegal substance.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

no?

the person below me celebrates Halloween.

Roz~

I could've, but I had too many homework...

The person below me hates Halloween.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Well, I liked it more this year. End of Story.

The person below me is emo.

SuperFireKirby

I'm not some moron who cuts myself and cries to sleep at night while making dreadfully dull poems about darkness and despair if thats what you're asking. Which I'm pretty sure it is.

The person below me could be considered a procrastinator.

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 02, 2009, 02:47:32 PMI'm not some moron who cuts myself and cries to sleep at night while making dreadfully dull poems about darkness and despair if thats what you're asking. Which I'm pretty sure it is.

The person below me could be considered a procrastinator.

i just meant a person who likes pain, but ok, let's go with that. :P

and i used to be considered a procrastinator, not anymore.

the person below me has a piggy bank.

SuperFireKirby

Piggy banks rule. Mine is an easter egg house thing that I got when I was a toddler.

The person below me collects something as a hobby.

universe-X

I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, but then there was no one to play with, I couldn't go to any tournaments, the show got WAY into the future, and I couldn't catch up with it. Although I am planning on getting Tag Force 4 on PSP, but I better hear some good stuff about it. (P.S. they have AMAZING artists! Where do you think I got my avatar? :P )

the person below me is planning on buying the DSi XL or the PSPgo when either one releases.

GreekGeek

No, I'm gonna spend my money on other stuff..
And talking about the emo thing, I guess emo is just a subculture where there are a lot of people who cry themselves to sleep and cut themselves, but I consider myself an emo sometimes and I don't cut myself and I never cry. It's just that I like the style and music and writing poems (which are not dreadfully dull).

The person below me has written/writes poems.

universe-X

only for an ELA grade

the person below me thinks my avatar is better than SFK's. :P