News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on March 29, 2010, 05:48:47 AMYes, of course. It takes me 5 hours to [get to] Italy, I have been 9 times to this marvellous country [9 times].
Quote from: Tranzlater on March 29, 2010, 01:13:26 PMIt's not difficult to speak it, but it's difficult to write.
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 29, 2010, 01:50:51 PMThe person below me has been out of the visited a foreign country.

*Fixed. :)

I have visited a foreign country. If only our family would travel like that again.

The person below me likes illusions.

SirIngusBingus

^Not what I was going for, UX. Out of the country includes unowned waters, such as on a cruise.

Yeah sure, illusions are fine.

The person below me is currently uninjured.

Maretocks

Never broken a bone. I'm indestructible!

The person below me is cold.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 29, 2010, 03:22:05 PMNot what I was going for, UX. Out of the country includes unowned waters, such as on a cruise.

:P My bad.

After Karate practice? Yeah, right.

The person below me has a hip.

Tranzlater

I have two, I'm proud to say.

The person below me hates the French

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 29, 2010, 01:50:51 PMWizard only has one z, Tranz...

Shut up.
I meant Blizzard.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

dahans

They are strange. (I will spend my holidays in Nizza yeah!)
The person below me loves french food.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

No, com'on, I mean they eat snails..

The person below me has made a pun today.

universe-X

Nope.

The person below me likes pointing out typos to annoy people.

Nakah

More like because it makes me cringe inside.

The person below me won't have anything clever or witty to say.

MaestroUGC

You got that right.

The person below me feels as if everything is right in the universe.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

In my universe... there is no recession.

The person below me likes to cut things.

dahans

hm... actually yeah.
The person below me hates flowers.

SirIngusBingus

Now why would anyone hate flowers? Well, maybe if they had allergies.

The person below me has allergies.

dahans

Quote from: universe-X on March 29, 2010, 02:51:21 PM*Fixed. :)

I have visited a foreign country. If only our family would travel like that again.

The person below me likes illusions.
XD Ingus used to correct me (I hope he keeps on going with that :D, however thanks^^)

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on March 31, 2010, 12:03:30 PMNow why would anyone hate flowers? Well, maybe if they had allergies.

The person below me has allergies.

Fortunately not!
The person below me is talkative.

Maretocks

Yes. And it disturbs people. I'm just a little insane, just a little. But it doesn't really get on people's nerves so much as make them laugh. Which, as useful a tool as it is to make friends, in the long run portrays you as a bit crazy. Not that any of my friends expect me to kill anybody, and even if I did, nobody would be any the wiser, so it doesn't matter anyway. But it does make you seem like a really friendly (for lack of a better word) person, and it does exercise conversational skills, so that's another bonus, you know, being able to hold up a conversation. So yeah, I am talkative. And it's beneficial; I think it would be awesome if everyone was talkative, because then we'd never run out of conversation! Which is the case with some people, especially if those two people are crazy. For example, I was talking with this girl over Facebook, and we never once talked about our real lives, even though we went on for about two hours. That was a more or less interesting conversation, and it just goes to show how being talkative/insane, can help with conversation that little bit.

The person below me didn't read that.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>