The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Nope! I live West! It's that small little blip of US before the Pacific Ocean! haha

The person below me lives below 1000 feet in elevation

Winter

I'm at a good 8000 minimum.

the person below me is DP :D

DrP

Yep... and im guessing you're "high" all the time... haha!

The person below me has a headache currently

SlowPokemon

Nope! It's Saturday on a three day weekend, bub! I'm stress-free! (Actually, that's impossible)

The person below me has a really hard teacher who is really nice.

My English teacher is like that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Yes! My Econ teacher... she was my favorite teacher last year (excluding my music teacher). We are becoming better friends now! WOO!

And I am never stress free... I haven't relaxed in a long time... hell, I have to go to a chiropractor to help alleviate back pain brought on by stress

The person below me likes to eat pumpkin products

Winter

Nah, I like to listen to the Smashing Pumpkins though.

the person below me is a collector of something

DrP

Yep... every starbucks coffee cup I have drank something from... haha (c'est pas vrai)
I used to collect coins

The person below me is a Gold Card holder at Starbucks

Ruto

No, but now I know where a bathtub's worth of coffee has gone to... :P

The person below me wears a watch.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

No, the person below me has their ears pierced

DrP

do i look like a woman... i dont do that as part of my nature... i hate piercings/tattoos or anything that can permanently "scar" ones body. I'm just extremely "levelheaded" when it comes to things like that... like I won't drink until I'm 21 (or 19 if I go to Canada)... and even then it will be sparingly

The person below me is not really the "levelheaded" or "conservative" type (not necessarily conservative as a political side)

Winter

Did I push a button of yours? sorry.

I could say, yes I'm quite the opposite of your description.

DrP

It's ok... you're just not my bestfriend who I'm keeping out of trouble. We all are different, and I just like elaborating on a point if I have one. Let's just say, I would fit in nicely in Colonial America!

The person below me lives a carefree lifestyle

Ruto

Not since school started, and I have writer's block too.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 04, 2010, 07:45:00 PMdo i look like a woman... i dont do that as part of my nature... i hate piercings/tattoos or anything that can permanently "scar" ones body. I'm just extremely "levelheaded" when it comes to things like that...

Piercings are fine, just stop putting piercings on and the hole will close up.  But tattoos...lol. I figure a small one is alright, but people usually get sick of things FAST. Plus, being 80 years old and having a ghetto-ass tattoo is awkward at the senior center.  :D

The person below me mistakes things for food on a regular basis...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on September 04, 2010, 08:16:10 PMNot since school started, and I have writer's block too.

Piercings are fine, just stop putting piercings on and the hole will close up.  But tattoos...lol. I figure a small one is alright, but people usually get sick of things FAST. Plus, being 80 years old and having a ghetto-ass tattoo is awkward at the senior center.  :D

The person below me mistakes things for food on a regular basis...

Well it just sickens me to see like 25 visible piercings or body covered tattoos... that's why. They're a great turn off for me, alors, c'est la raison.

And yes, I have been gnawing on my desk for the past 15 minutes thinking it is a giant cake... haha
I usually don't mistake things for food... though when I was a kid, I thought you ate cigarettes... bad mistake on my part

The person below me leads an extremely organized life guilty!

Winter

To the best of my ability, Yes, I lead an organized life :) makes me feel secure at times!

the person below me believes that creativity is beyond knowledge...