News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperRiolu

Gerudo Sage: Nabroou, Town: Kakariko Village, Girl in Kakariko: Anju

and I don't know what vice city is from.

The person below me feels content
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Jub3r7

Never does one ever feel truly content unless their dying wish is fulfilled as they are dying.
lol.

I forgot about one major Zelda female!!!
Would the person below me...
go out with Princess Ruto?!?!?!?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I'd rather go out with NSM's Ruto! ;D

The person below me likes the Diamond and Pearl music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

it's... different.

The person below me just wants the week to end!

SlowPokemon

YES

If by end, you mean that it suddenly be Friday right after school, then YES.

The person below me has a worst fear that (s)he would like to share. ;)

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2010, 01:33:39 PMI'd rather go out with NSM's Ruto! ;D

ROFL!! I read that an hour ago and I'm still laughing.  ;D  ;D  ;D

My fear? I don't really know what my worst one would be, injury would be one of them?

The person below me is afraid of heights!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Nope... I love heights!!! Especially sitting in a plane cockpit having fun annoying your passengers doing turbulent drops.

The person below me knows you can use a credit card in certain soda machines!

SlowPokemon

No, I don't have a credit card! :)

Quote from: Ruto on September 29, 2010, 06:59:58 PMROFL!! I read that an hour ago and I'm still laughing.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Aww, I'm diappointed. You're totally laughing at me. Come on, we should definitely go out! ;D

The person below me likes soda.

DrP

When im too lazy to walk to starbucks to satisfy my caffeinated needs for waking up at 7 AM (I know... it may be trivial to all you HS students, but I have class until 9 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays!!! WHAT NOW)

The person below me thinks having a 12 hour class day REALLY SUCKS!

Jub3r7

That would suck, if I had any 12-hour classes.

The person below me would wait an extra year to do something, like sky diving, if their gf was a year younger than them.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I was thinking of waiting until my sister was 16 to take her to Paris. Bahhhh I wanna go before that...

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 30, 2010, 10:00:08 AMAww, I'm diappointed. You're totally laughing at me. Come on, we should definitely go out! ;D
I'm not laughing at you :D. I just didn't see that coming!

The person below me wants to buy something really, really expensive that will be completely useless in the event of a bear attack or zombie apocalypse. (And what is it? XD)

Ruto

Today of all days...I had to wear blue.

The person below is wearing green.

DrP

NOOO! I LIVE at school (literally). My professors are pretty cool and pretty lax (my statistics teacher wears jeans, a t-shirt and sandals to class everyday!)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 30, 2010, 10:00:08 AMAww, I'm diappointed. You're totally laughing at me. Come on, we should definitely go out! ;D

Slow... i know it's a joke, but as my psych professor says 9/10 long-distance relationships FAIL! and not to mention, she is fairly older than you (possibly older than me, but less of a gap)... sorry Ruto if I'm dampening your spirits.

Don't you have your own prospects currently, with... ahem... I won't mention her name cause it may ruin something

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 30, 2010, 11:08:27 AMThat would suck, if I had any 12-hour classes.

Uh, its a 12 hour class DAY... I have Stats from 9-10, Psych from 11-12:30, Public Speaking from 2-4, Chamber Ensemble for 20 minutes between 5-6:30, and Wind Orchestra rehearsal (which is a class) from 7-9 (and this is on Mondays and Wednesdays)... Tuesday is my best day with only 2 classes (well, Friday I basically have none... like tomorrow, but occasionally I have a one hour class)

SO!
THe person below me reads AND enjoys the Wall Street Journal!!!!! :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 30, 2010, 02:39:42 PMSlow... i know it's a joke, but as my psych professor says 9/10 long-distance relationships FAIL! and not to mention, she is fairly older than you (possibly older than me, but less of a gap)... sorry Ruto if I'm dampening your spirits.

You do know I was joking, right? xD You know I'm hopelessly in love with... well, you know. And I don't do internet relationships lol.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 30, 2010, 02:39:42 PMTHe person below me reads AND enjoys the Wall Street Journal!!!!! :D

Sorry, no.

The person below me hates emoticons.

ETFROXX

Nosir.

The person below me is watching a movie.