News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 02, 2010, 11:09:13 AMI don't know what you're talking about, and Dunkin' Donuts sucks hard. Krispy Kream is so much better. Your opinion is wrong. >:-)

The person below me hates the phrase "Keep your eyes peeled".

Youre turning into KF now. Opinions are MOST NEARLY NEVER wrong... unless it is just plain illogical. It's just a matter of personal taste and stuff.

It's like how I think In N Out is better than 5 Guys (well, most of you have NEVER had In N Out, so...)

To Ruto: Nope, no thankless job... just school

The person below me has been observing the elections today

Winter

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 02, 2010, 09:19:39 PMYoure turning into KF now. Opinions are MOST NEARLY NEVER wrong... unless it is just plain illogical. It's just a matter of personal taste and stuff.

The person below me has been observing the elections today

Oh no!! I hope you're wrong :/
And no I haven't...

The person below me had a large burden lifted lately.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 02, 2010, 11:09:13 AMand Dunkin' Donuts sucks hard. Krispy Kream is so much better.
ilu

@WK: Not yet. I still have projects to do.

The person below me has a cat.

Winter

Quote from: Dude on November 03, 2010, 10:26:52 AMilu

@WK: Not yet. I still have projects to do.

The person below me has a cat.

on the topic of donuts, I have never eaten at either of those places.

Yes i have a newborn kitty.

The person below me has written a song lately

Jub3r7

I have written a song, but not lately.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but Slow is right. Krispy Kreme is delish.
I just didn't want to shout it in your face. XD

...I just... remembered... There are better donuts than either Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts...

The person below me has been to the French Quarter, in New Orleans, and knows what I am talking about.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I have been to the french quarter... and had these delicious beignets...yum!

But as I am not a frequent donut eater (especially not like I used to... baaad memories... at Krispy Kremes)... but I know of SEVERAL donut places that are so much better then chain stores. by. far. It's kinda funny how we are fighting over something as dumb as donuts... seriously... who needs the fat calories, cholesterol and non-essential sugars... i mean, yes, donuts are good, but the costs OUTWEIGH the benefits by far. I haven't eaten a donut in almost a year and I want to keep going!

The person below me knows the MAIN reason to go to Costco!

Jub3r7

To buy a tuxedo. Although that's probably not the reason you were looking for...
But beignets [pron: ben-yayz!] are amazing... at least we can agree on that!

The person below me has recently settled a silly argument.

DrP

I don't think they sell tuxedos... but the main reason is for all the samples!!!!

Also, I DO KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE BEIGNETS... ... ahem. Basically the logic behind it is 1) Beignets is a french word, 2) My French pronunciation is ASTOUNDING, even if I don't know the word and 3) Roz can only correct me on French...

But... I do know it may have been for the non-enlightened folk who speak French, so for that I'm sorry... but... meh...

The person below me has spent more than 2 hours in a Costco having fun!

Jub3r7

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 04, 2010, 10:19:59 PMBut... I do know it may have been for the non-enlightened folk who speak French, so for that I'm sorry... but... meh...
Correct. XD

Oh, and I just sat down watching the movie they had playing on the TV the whole time...

But the free samples are always good, when I actually do walk around!

Edit: The person below me keeps on forgetting to add something to a post.

DrP

ive done it occasionally.

The person below me has met a high ranking business official of a Fortune 100 Comapny

Ruto

I have nothing to do with business whatsoever....maybe my sister did at some point? :D

The person below has an urge to slap somebody IRL.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

What's IRL? I hope you don't mean ireland xD. Anyway, I don't have the urge to slap anyone.

The person below me would pay monthly 5$ to keep NSM alive.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on November 05, 2010, 04:18:05 PMWhat's IRL? I hope you don't mean ireland xD. Anyway, I don't have the urge to slap anyone.
"In real life". Anyway, you are much too nice for that!  :D But people seem to like causing problems for me.

Quote from: dahans on November 05, 2010, 04:18:05 PMThe person below me would pay monthly 5$ to keep NSM alive.

That's how much I have to pay for an online bank account in a month. I think I would rather have that money go to NSM!

The person below me is sitting on a chair.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Yep, i just sat down on it like 4 seconds ago

the person below me is sitting on a spinning chair

Saria

No. I don't think it's that fun.
@dahans I agree with Ruto. You are a really nice guy.

The person below me thinks dahans is nice.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday