News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

That's my grandparent's department. Though I have eaten an entire smelt. That does constitute as a whole fish (but I will never do it again)

The person below me is an adult (I finally realized it when I joined LinkedIn)

Jub3r7

I'm a teenager.
Quote from: Ruto on November 16, 2010, 08:59:08 PMYep. I can tell if you're BS-ing though...if the topic comes up I will usually know something already ;). Let's not forget the signs of a liar.

I was thinking about talking about this ketchup bottle today (it's going on another thread). But I guess I'll comment on that previous, previous, previous post. So kids are a lot different these days because someone fed them too many steroids and growth hormones so they start growing faster but you'll stop growing later than any of them and it'll work out.  If someone makes fun of you, you're probably being mean to them first or they're stupid. Since you're not in a stupid class and I'm assuming you know this guy already, you might want to think about the first reason. Don't complain about people in front of them, even if they are doing it to you. Set an example. I didn't start my first day of class and start pointing out the fat kids or the kid with acne and neither should you. Also, my constant lecturing will make sense to you someday. Especially about not being mean...

/rant

The person below me can eat a whole fish.
When I read your post before, I was so tired that I thought you were talking to me... >_<

The person below me has gotten less than 5 hours of sleep for the past two nights.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Nope... around 7 hours or so. I am so exhausted when I wake up at 8 and completely go nuts. I need to go to bed a bit earlier and then wake up fine afterwards!

The person below me thinks that taking a 7 AM class 5 days a week is murder

Saria

Same with me. My classes start at 8, but I have to wake up at 7 because it takes me an hour to get ready and go to school. -___________-

The person below me is not getting any presents this year because everybody is too cheap. :( :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

Probably. I think my classes start around 7:30 or maybe earlier, and my tiredness in first period looked like retardation to my teacher.

The person below me plays the piano.

DrP

Quote from: Saria on November 17, 2010, 06:48:56 PMSame with me. My classes start at 8, but I have to wake up at 7 because it takes me an hour to get ready and go to school. -___________-

What do you do??? It takes me less than 5 minutes from out of bed to leaving the door

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 17, 2010, 07:32:47 PMProbably. I think my classes start around 7:30 or maybe earlier, and my tiredness in first period looked like retardation to my teacher.

The person below me plays the piano.

Indeed.

The person below me has to take a train to go somewhere for holidays and such (personally, air travel is the BEST form of transportation, hands down!)

Ruto

Not this year. Going on the train/bus/car to go home is something I won't miss. Planes are much more convenient but the new airport security crap might be the death of the airlines.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 17, 2010, 08:53:37 PMWhat do you do??? It takes me less than 5 minutes from out of bed to leaving the door

Get dressed, use the bathroom, eat breakfast, get on the train...?

The person below me would like a pet rat.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Most definitely...  ::)

The person below me has a foot fetish :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on November 17, 2010, 09:29:19 PMNot this year. Going on the train/bus/car to go home is something I won't miss. Planes are much more convenient but the new airport security crap might be the death of the airlines.

Get dressed, use the bathroom, eat breakfast, get on the train...?

Nope. Get Dressed, grab a banana and walk to class.
go to maps.google.com and type in California Polytechnic State University. Find "Cerro Cabrillo" and then either "Engineering West" "Business" or "Architecture and Environmental Design" and you will see my walk (Via Carta is closed due to construction on Building 52: the science building (deemed Area 52)

Quote from: dahans on November 17, 2010, 11:11:22 PMMost definitely...  ::)

The person below me has a foot fetish :D.

Nope... but I do love the way how my feet DON'T smell... i have no reason why... no foot odors like lots of people

The person below me takes showers at night instead of the morning

Sammbo101

Nope, both at night and in the morning, daily.

The person below me has lives south of the Equator.

Jub3r7

Nope, I although I do live "in the south".

The person below me has had a fortune cookie in the past week.

SlowPokemon

Nah.

The person below me would like to be hypnotized.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

No. D:

The person below me is doing something super special for Thanksgiving.

Saria

No.

The person below me ate a lot.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Well I just ate a whole box of cheez-its and a whole bag of boulder chips :/

the person below broke something they loved recently, even if it was a minor break