"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

spitllama

The Distortion World and Princess Shroob Battle are finished, i'll submit them soon
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

So when do we close the poll (which has obviously served its purpose) and get to work? I'm ready to gooooooooo
Submissions Page

WiiMan96

Coincidentally, today was my last day of school for the term. I now have two weeks to work on this, so I'll get right to it! I'll pump out a simple version first that just displays all the requests, then I'll add the other promised features progressively (hopefully all over these two weeks).

GLAD YOU'RE AS EXCITED AS I AM :D

And if you/anyone wants to contribute, I'll be sure to design a way to do so while I'm doing all this. ;D

Winter

I can work on it too, just show me where/how, and make a checklist of added sheets so we don't get lost, unless you want to just descend down your current list.

spitllama

Quote from: Winter on September 23, 2011, 07:13:57 AMI can work on it too, just show me where/how, and make a checklist of added sheets so we don't get lost, unless you want to just descend down your current list.

All of this, agree I do
Submissions Page

MassiveMayhem

Forgot to put it on this thread.

Final Fantasy XIII -Blinded by Light finished.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ragster2448

I've fulfilled my own request-Pirate Battle under Rayman 2 is finished. :D

spitllama

Submissions Page

fingerz

I don't even pay attention to this thread. If there's a request, I'll take it if I feel like it, complete it and say "HERE IT IS!" :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

The whole concept is such a great idea though. This way requests don't just get lost to the wind.
Submissions Page

fingerz

True... I went a little over the top. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

how's the website thing going, wiiman?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

UnmeiShira

In case this actually gets read, I've been waiting a while to hear news of any new World of Goo songs, like Best of Times.

Winter

*Glances at Shadoninja*

Good game........

WiiMan96

Yay, I've neglected this again!

My current hope is to have something up and running by New Years. At that point though it'll probably just display requests and their status without any way for users to update anything. But hosting's been secured anyway and a database has been established, so it currently depends on how much I procrastinate.  :P

I probably won't update the thread again until the website's running. Don't expect anything new in the front post for a while!

Sorry about the wait, anywho.