News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

WiiMan96

Quote from: Winter on January 18, 2012, 07:16:58 AMI see now that I have to click edit a second time first and change Every single field again. Ehhh....

Erm... that's odd. For me if I click on 'Arranged' in the drop-down list and then 'Edit Request' at the bottom everything updates fine... I'm sorry, I'm at a complete loss.  :P I guess just try not to do that and let me know if you do. xD

Quote from: spitllama on January 18, 2012, 11:14:30 AMI believe I will be able to help WiiMan

Great! You're promoted! NOW GET TO WORK HAVE FUN! Feel free to add the unfulfilled requests from the OP whenever  you have the time. :) (And if you don't mind, would you please be able to advance a random request to 'uploaded' and see if you can use the 'edit' function to put it back to the 'arranged' section? I'd like to see if this is a universal problem Winter's having.)

spitllama

I'm also unable to move a sheet using edit --> drop-down menu

I was only able to move "Maple Treeway" from *Arranged* to *Uploaded* by clicking *On Site*, but the edit function won't allow me to advance or "descend" (couldn't find a better word :P) sheets.

EDIT: Also WiiMan if you have all of the requests on this thread from my fail-topic "Reviving the Requests," I'm going to ask Winter/DekuTrombonist to take off its sticky status.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Double post

I put in Age of Empires "Main Theme" incorrectly and attempted to edit it and even reentering everything to the form by pushing edit twice (like Winter did) didn't change anything.
Submissions Page

WiiMan96

Quote from: spitllama on January 19, 2012, 07:18:52 AMWiiMan if you have all of the requests on this thread from my fail-topic "Reviving the Requests," I'm going to ask Winter/DekuTrombonist to take off its sticky status.

I don't think I ever got around to deleting requests that were on the reviving thread. :( So I probably have all the requests, yeah. Thanks for your work on that, though! :)

I've had a stab in the dark at fixing this 'edit' problem and so far it looks like I may have fixed it. (However now no error messages are displayed for edits, so don't screw up! I'll fix that later.) If the same problem persists, would you be able to tell me what browser you're using and the exact process that leads to the problem? I can't see why I wouldn't be having the same problem.  ???

spitllama

Problem's gone. Thanks.

EDIT: Do you think it'd be a good idea to have the thread link open in another tab like the audio file? Or else it's a lot of clicking forward and back buttons for arrangers searching around.

Also, the "edit" messages are still displayed

DOUBLE EDIT: How do you delete entire requests? Apparently there got to be two Castelvania "Crystal Teardrop"s somehow
Submissions Page

WiiMan96

Site Update:

• Added a 'Delete' button for requests. (Request Managers only!)
  • Links to the thread now appear in a new tab.
  • Minor performance improvements.

There you go. ;)

Also, I deleted that request for you to test that it worked. (It does) xD

spitllama

Submissions Page

Winter

WiiMan96

Site update:

• Terms of use when registering are now hidden by default.
  • Notes for a request now appear by hovering over the box. Now large notes are out of the way and are even encouraged!
  • Fixed an issue where one could register without entering any information. (stoopid)
  • Small code enhancements.

Alright, I'll stop for a while. xD

Shadoninja

Earthbound's "Saturn Valley" links to the wrong song.

Harvest Moon's "Fall", "Let's Choose A Name", and "Summer" all link to the wrong song.

The Kirby Squeak Squad thread requested by Piano_Pika doesn't exist? I wanted to see if they intended for the original or brawl version(if there's any difference)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

All fixed except for the Kirby thread. Apparently it doesn't exist. xD Erm, probably do the original version I'd say.

EDIT: Yeah, the original. If it has said brawl, Brawl would be in the game name and Squeak Squad incorporated into the piece name. Thanks for letting me know about these errors. :)

spitllama

Sorry. I've never played those games :( Couldn't tell.

Also I'd like to keep the Squeak Squad one on there- the Brawl Version, if that's ok. I like the song :P
Submissions Page

Dudeman

Kinda feel stupid for not seeing this before, but I have a completed sheet for Secret Island from Kirby's Epic Yarn. The only problem is that the MUS needs some finishing touches that I can't do in Finale Notepad, so I'll need someone to clean that up.
I know we all really want to see this arrangement on the site, so could someone please stop by my arrangements thread and finish the MUS? Thanks. :)

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I was just looking through the SSBB requests and noticed a song called "Bowser's Neon Castle" which 1) isn't an actual song in the game and 2) has a broken link. Can you look into this?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WiiMan96

Hello there! You caught us at a great time. We're in the process of moving all these requests in the thread to our new site so much of the original post is out of date.

I'll update the request you finished on this site. And sorry, I can't help you with the touch-ups. :)

Also, I checked that out, and yes it appears the requester deleted the thread. Oh well. xD It also looks like 'Bowser's Neon Castle' is the soundtrack name for the Super Mario World Castle Theme, and because soundtrack names are spiffy, I think maybe leave it as-is.

Anywho, welcome! ;D

Winter

Use the non-soundtrack name so it can be found.