News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

How many brothers/sisters do you have?

Started by ALPRAS, August 02, 2009, 06:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ALPRAS

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 05, 2009, 02:54:35 AMI'm an only child. Yay  :D

Not so good in some occasions... I cant be alone for 2 days, or Ill freak out like today. I have a big family and I was the only one at home cuz they were all in "mini vacations". Its so booooring and I feel so insecure..

Seeker

But that's not a problem if you're used to it.
This is a signature.

ALPRAS

Thats why I said "some occasions" :P
Glad you're not used to it..

The Deku Trombonist

I'm quite used to being by myself and I enjoy it at times too. But I can see how it can be freaky at times...  :-\

universe-X

i have 1 younger, very annoying sister  >:(

sipan1234

brother. me :P. sister. brother.
 1991   1995    1997    2001

Winter

I have one little brother who is 7 years old. I never see him because my step dad made my mom out to be a bad parent. Also I wasn't allowed to talk to him all year because of when I was accused of rape, It was under the rules that I couldn't associate with anyone 3 years or more younger than me.

THEN, I was proven innocent, so now I can talk to him again. But I'll still rarely see him. I do miss him a lot though :(

His name's Ezri Leif.

Leif because my name's Forrest and my mom thought it would be cute if he was (a little part of me)

ETFROXX

Your mom is a silly person.

I have 4 half siblings. 3 of them are triplets and I rarely see them. The other one I've never even met but she's like 20 something.

Winter

It would be weird to "never" have met a relative :( that sucks

Shadoninja

Quote from: ETFROXX on December 17, 2010, 05:13:59 PMYour mom is a silly person.

I have 4 half siblings. 3 of them are triplets and I rarely see them. The other one I've never even met but she's like 20 something.

they must be from an easy piano book [/lame music joke]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

I am the oldest of three--I am fourteen, my brother is thirteen, and my sister is eleven.

Wow, being charged of rape (I hope falsely) must have been a difficult time. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 17, 2010, 05:37:22 PMI am the oldest of three--I am fourteen, my brother is thirteen, and my sister is eleven.

Wow, being charged of rape (I hope falsely) must have been a difficult time. :(

Of course falsley! I got proven innocent, but lemme tell you, Jail is terrible! also ankle monitors are (okay I'll say it)

Frivolous.

:p

ETFROXX

Lulz. For my family it's not weird. I don't even know her name.

The triplets are Valerie, Courtney, and Storm. They're like... 2 or 3 months younger than me.