News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Ah whoops, I forgot to add the fancy bracket thing I used near the start.

Jompa

Quote from: spitllama on March 31, 2013, 11:10:43 PMSounds great! How will performers hit the left hand in measures 23 and 24 though?
Since the performer would be pedaling, that shouldn't be a problem.
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 30, 2013, 06:34:28 AMUhhh yeah. That's a list of stuff I started and never finished/gave up on. If there's anything people really want, post and I'll try and get it done.

I would really like to have credits part 1 from mario kart wii.

Yugi

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 - "Noel's Theme"
[Wii] Okami - "Cursed Shinshuu Plains"
[GCN] Pikmin 2 - "World Map"
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee - "Menu"
[SNES] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - "Battle With Ganon"
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Credits (Two Pianos)"
I wouldn't mind it if you arranged any of these.

The Deku Trombonist

[3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf

And now back to history essay procrastination :P

Nebbles

8pm is one of my favorite night themes... thank you Deku! :D -showers you with cookies-
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

The Deku Trombonist

Yay cookies!  :)

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii
  • Grumble Volcano - Zip

Eh, I tried some things in this one, not sure if it works....

DonValentino

The Deku Trombonist

I loooooove the chords in this one, so I thought I'd beef them up a bit ;)

[SNES] Super Mario Kart
  • Rainbow Road (Duet) - Zip

DonValentino

Yugi

Taser9090

I found a sheet of music inside a stack of papers, and the top of the sheet was ruined and it looked like there were a couple of pages following it.
When I played it it was the most beautiful arrangement of Pollyanna I've heard on a sheet of music. I'm looking high and low for the arrangement, and I'm wondering if it was you who arranged it.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Sebastian

JDMEK5

K I'm going to speak my mind here, mariolegofan. It's kinda starting to bug me how you're always underhandedly trying to request songs on specific people. If you want a song arranged, request it like everyone else. I'm not trying to be mean, but it seems kinda rude to be (I use this term loosely here) "assigning" people songs that you want arranged.
I mean, either just request them the orthodox way, or do them yourself. (I'm not mad, but I think it needed to be pointed out)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26