The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Today I got to work and did 8 Banjo arrangements. Most of them are short fanfares but hopefully there will be a lot more Banjo to follow in the next week or so.

[N64] Banjo Kazooie
  • Bridge to Gruntilda's Lair - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!
  • Collect Jiggy Fanfare - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!
  • Collect Jinjo Fanfare - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!
  • Jiggy Appears Fanfare - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!
  • Mumbo's Mountain - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!
  • Nintendo & Rare Logo - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!
  • Pause Menu - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!
  • World Door Open Fanfare - Mus | Midi <=========NEW!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Korados

I missed the little tunes from BK and BT here on MSN, finally there's someone who arranges them! But there are two things that bother me a bit (how often did I say this now?!): Would you mind throwing the fanfares altogether in one file, I think that the piano player would be annoyed to have a couple of pieces of paper with just two measures on them, don't you think so, too? The second one: In the "Bridge to Grunty's Lair" theme, there are some tremolos, could you exchange them with "Easy Tromolo" signs from the TG Plug-Ins?

The Deku Trombonist

OOOO...Tremolos. I've never known how to input those, thanks. I'll do some experimenting with it now.

As for all the fanfares, I will probably end up putting them into one but not until I've finished the rest of the small fanfares & collect themes (which just may happen today...you never know ;)).

EDIT: How do make tremolos play back at 6 to a beat. Having a two-beam tremolo makes it play at 4 to a beat(dotted semiquavers) when there should be 6 because it's in 12/8.

Korados

The Deku Trombonist

Oh right...dur... It's so obvious lol  :P Thanks!

On a side note, do you still arrange?

EDIT: On further listening, a 3 beam tremolo does 8 notes per beat, not 6 as it should be.

Meta-Ridley

Stunning! would you mind doing HERE COMES TROUBLE from Banjo Tooie?

Korados

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 11, 2010, 11:42:22 PMOn a side note, do you still arrange?

EDIT: On further listening, a 3 beam tremolo does 8 notes per beat, not 6 as it should be.

No I don't arrange anymore, I'm not interested in it, but I'm here to help the arrangers to polish their arrangements to perfection!

Maybe you need 2,5 beams? :D Just kidding, I don't know how to fix that, but it sounds right to me anyways.

The Deku Trombonist

Here are today's arrangements. Like I said earlier, I will eventually put all the short fanfares together but at least if I post them here, I can have an organised list for myself.

[N64] Banjo Kazooie
  • Challenge Win Fanfare - Mus | Midi
  • Cheato's Theme - Mus | Midi
  • Clanker's Cavern (Inside Clanker) - Mus | Midi
  • Collect All Notes - Mus | Midi
  • Collect Note - Mus | Midi
  • Mad Monster Mansion (Aquatic) - Mus | Midi
  • Treasure Trove Cove (Sand Castle - Aquatic) - Mus | Midi
  • Treasure Trove Cove (The Salty Hippo) - Mus | Midi

[N64] Banjo Tooie
  • Here Comes Trouble - Mus | Midi <----- For metroid/bkfan

Korados

How I love that aquatic and cave (or clanker) variations of the level themes. Do you know that statement of Kazooie in BT where the trouble theme is played and she says something like: "I don't like that music!" It always making me laugh! :D But The Salty Hippo theme is almost identical to the normal theme, except for the orchestration which you can't hear in a piano arrangement... While we are at Treasure Trove Cove: Kirkhope uploaded the beta version of the Treasure Trove Cove theme, which was intended to be used, but was changed because it didn't fit. Could you think about arranging it? I'm asking you because your recent uploads were from BK and your arraging by ear skills seems to be great. ;)

http://www.grantkirkhope.com/betabanjokazooie.html

Meta-Ridley

Thanks alot! You're really amazing - how long did it take to do all of those songs?

The Deku Trombonist

Like it says in the post, those 9 took just that one day (Sunday). And the 8 before that were on Saturday.

Korados: Yeah I can do that one although I am a little busy with music at the moment so you might have to wait a day or two.