News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

NSM theme song

Started by Sirus, March 11, 2008, 04:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

We should have a NSM Theme Song
that would be awesome

vgmfreak

Sounds like a good idea! I recommend leaving it to the professionals who know their stuff. Music theory is something I will never understand :(

Sirus

Quote from: vgmfreak on March 11, 2008, 04:57:41 PMSounds like a good idea! I recommend leaving it to the professionals who know their stuff. Music theory is something I will never understand :(
lol
hmmm......
anybody else agree?

Akiro

I agree, but I think it should have lots of instruments :D (Like I always do)

Lildigipoke2

i nominate Nintendude37 to do it

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

ZeldaFan

we could have a contest... so anyone that wants to make a theme song can enter it, then we can vote on the best one 

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

HugoMeister

I think it should be some kind of Nintendo Fanfare. Like take the greatest themes Nintendo has thrown at us, and create a short, but completely epic win fanfare.

Maybe something like a completely original introduction measure or two, then transition into The Legend of Zelda Theme, then blend into a Super Mario Bros. song, then maybe something like Pokemon or Donkey Kong, and then end with another original tune.

That's how I feel on the matter.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

evilsqueaky

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 12, 2008, 10:31:50 AMwe could have a contest... so anyone that wants to make a theme song can enter it, then we can vote on the best one 

Excellent idea! I say we do it!

Akiro

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 12, 2008, 10:31:50 AMwe could have a contest... so anyone that wants to make a theme song can enter it, then we can vote on the best one 
Does it have to be in piano?

evilsqueaky

Quote from: Akiro on March 12, 2008, 03:05:44 PM

I hope not...

razer84

i'll make one over spring break...

damn commies.

NasiDe

I'll have a talk with someone from ZREO music. Of course, they do Zelda music. I'll check to see if they'll make a short exception but if not... Ummm... I could try to make it with the same program they use. :-\

Shadoninja

the theme song would have more meaning if someone from here composed it -_-

Quote from: Akiro on March 12, 2008, 03:05:44 PM
it should have it in it(because we arrange piano sheets) but it shouldn't be the only thing in.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MasterPenguin

This is my stupid opinion. I agree with Ninja. You're talking about a piano sheet music site, it should be in a piano. (Use different types of piano's?)

Akiro

Quote from: Ganondorf on March 12, 2008, 11:03:10 PMI'll have a talk with someone from ZREO music. Of course, they do Zelda music. I'll check to see if they'll make a short exception but if not... Ummm... I could try to make it with the same program they use. :-\

It's called Finale.

@MasterPenguin- I could deal with multiple pianos.

But first of all, we need to decide what game songs we MUST have in it and the rest would be up to us.