News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - "World Map Theme (Pikmin 2)"

Started by redcap16, September 27, 2009, 09:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcap16

Hello! Is anyone able to arrange the main theme from the Final Destination stage and the World Map theme from Pikmin 2? I think you already arranged the World Map theme already, but I don't know if you based it on the the SSBB version. I'm a huge fan of the SSBB soundtrack, so I'd really appreciate it if the songs could be arranged.   

KHRZ

The tutorial is very thin (each hand play 1 note a time), and mario Paint is impossible to read after. The guitar tabs I could learn in a long time, but I can't even hear how they sound first, likely not very fit for piano. :(
Anyway, there have been many requests for a proper arrangement of this song. Many consider it the best in the game.

The Deku Trombonist

I've been working on Final Destination for the past couple of days, so I should have it done hopefully soon-ish. Only real problem is trying to combine the bass line with the backing chords because either on it's own sounds kinda thin. Although the bass line does work better than the chords.

KHRZ

The Deku Trombonist

[WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I hope this is ok - this one gave me a few troubles.

Edit: Made a couple of small changes to the left hand in some sections.

Brassman388

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 29, 2009, 03:59:49 AM[WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I hope this is ok - this one gave me a few troubles.

I can help out with that. :D

The Deku Trombonist

Cool :). Any bits you think aren't up to scratch?

redcap16

WOW! It sounds really  good! Thank you  :D